College Football Sim League | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

This is a rebuilding year for me, I only lose two starters at the end of the season. So, I've been spending a lot of time on recruiting. If any of you guys take a lot out of the WIS ratings, I've created a spreadsheet with all the calculations built in if you want to give it a try. I'm interested to see if anybody else looks at recruiting the way I do.

Wait, did you link to BlackKnight76 or is a new feature of the board that if you type out someone's name, it highlights it and links to their profile automatically? I guess I'll have my answer as soon as I hit "post reply"...

EDIT: Nevermind. I guess you just really wanted to link to his profile.

Wait, did you link to BlackKnight76 or is a new feature of the board that if you type out someone's name, it highlights it and links to their profile automatically? I guess I'll have my answer as soon as I hit "post reply"...

EDIT: Nevermind. I guess you just really wanted to link to his profile.

jek, have you been?! we can tag people now!

Maybe if we mention Bjorn three times he'll appear, like Beetlejuice.

Except when attempting to tag him just now it appears he is not in the system, and now we know what happened. He was banned.

This is a rebuilding year for me, I only lose two starters at the end of the season. So, I've been spending a lot of time on recruiting. If any of you guys take a lot out of the WIS ratings, I've created a spreadsheet with all the calculations built in if you want to give it a try. I'm interested to see if anybody else looks at recruiting the way I do.

count me in

I also have a spreadsheet dedicated to recruiting that I have used for the last two recruiting cycles, and I've gotta say I am happy with my results so far. This year will be a big one for me in terms of recruiting so hopefully my formula pans out.

Well, I only dropped to #8 after losing to Union. Stupid Union.

Four picks for my QB and my star RB was limited to 3.4 YPC.

shhhhh, dont tell anyone that!! Ill be honest, I have a recruiting big board spreadsheet and a depth chart spread sheet. They work for me

Looks like the East side is the superior division, 5-1 on the opening day of conference play. East side foe life yo!!!!