College Football Sim League | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

I think the recruit I'm most excited about is one of my DBs, who has a 457 rating but also has a 43 rating in athleticism and 58 in work ethic. Tackling 32, hands 32...only problem is his technique is only 13. But he's 6-2, 212 with 38 strength as well, and again, with that WE I'm thinking he could become a freaking stud at the safety position.

He's probably the recruit of mine I think has the most upside in this class. Wouldn't be surprised in the least if he winds up having a rating of 600+ by the time he's a senior.

I just looked at the preseason emails for the year and I am proud to say I have the 6th ranked recruiting class at the D-III level(1st in the conference), as well as the preseason 3rd team all american kicker. I am so ready for this season to start!!!

I just looked at the preseason emails for the year and I am proud to say I have the 6th ranked recruiting class at the D-III level(1st in the conference), as well as the preseason 3rd team all american kicker. I am so ready for this season to start!!!
I saw that.. You're all in on your dynamite QB this season! Goss is going down on October 17th though.

Came in at #20. It seems like it really favors big classes, but I'll take it.

Is the GUESS report by that guy who compiles all of the recruiting classes and whatnot? I'm curious to see what his thoughts on my current class are.

Anyone know when the GUESS reports are coming out?
They're available now.. Click the season 88 link, and Click on the DIII report.. once it loads, in your address bar change 88 to 89 at the end of the address... it will load up the 89

Is the GUESS report by that guy who compiles all of the recruiting classes and whatnot? I'm curious to see what his thoughts on my current class are.
Yes, that's the same thing.. The link is in the Stagg forums.

Yikes, GUESS HATES my team this season. Meanwhile, WIS says I have a DIII Honorable Mention LB and the league's best DL, and overall my defense should be among the best in the FFBC.

can someone link the Guess site? for some reason I dont see it listed in the Stagg msg board

These are the calculations I've been trying to base everything off of, it's taken me time but its starting to work. Haven't seen the results on the field yet. My second and third recruiting cycles were so piss pour it really set me back. Just signed on for another five seasons though.

Ima c this sunuvabetch thru!

These are the calculations I've been trying to base everything off of, it's taken me time but its starting to work. Haven't seen the results on the field yet. My second and third recruiting cycles were so piss pour it really set me back. Just signed on for another five seasons though.

Ima c this sunuvabetch thru!
I reupped for 10 seasons a few days ago. It's fu$&ing on!

Quit recruiting so poorly! Lol
Hey! My recruits are okay, I think. I've been competitive. Of course this will be only my second season so we'll see if my recruits are actually any good, or if I've just been riding the players I inherited.

The three walk on's killed my recruiting rankings. Im ranked 112 but have 2 5 star recruits and 1 4 star recruit. The next guy even close to high star recruits like that is ranked 45,

Hey guys, just a heads up, word on the msg boards is that the new update is going to be dropped on the 16th. I'm not quite sure how this is going to effect the game, I havent read all the threads about it. Some people are excited, some arent. It seems the people that arent excited are more upset about having spent so much time on the current game, they dont want to learn a new update. I'm not worried about it, I still dont think I've learned this version yet, so its not going to matter if I need to learn another lol.

Hey guys, just a heads up, word on the msg boards is that the new update is going to be dropped on the 16th. I'm not quite sure how this is going to effect the game, I havent read all the threads about it. Some people are excited, some arent. It seems the people that arent excited are more upset about having spent so much time on the current game, they dont want to learn a new update. I'm not worried about it, I still dont think I've learned this version yet, so its not going to matter if I need to learn another lol.
Agreed. Everything I read seems to say it allows for more customization on gameplanning. Further I've read it eliminates alot of the randomness of the current engine we're in, so I think TBCuse11 may be excited to hear this. All that said, I feel like I just started getting a grasp on this version, but am fine with learning a new version. The good news is we'll be at ground zero with guys who have been playing the current version for a lot longer than all of us. So we're all on equal playing field with learning the engine.

It's supposed to hit Yost first on the next season rollover. Will hit Stagg after the current season we're in concludes. A few of us have teams in Yost, so we'll be on the front line of this thing and I know that I'll provide any things I notice there here so that everyone can get up to speed faster... F-U Plymouth St and F&M!

Ouch tough start to the day for the FFBC 8 of us down at half while almost everyone else is in a dog fight.