College Football Sim League | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Clearly... I would be the best at this if I competed.
Clearly, you can't handle the stress of this whole thing... I would stay away. There is a serious beast brewing east of Elmira.

Have 19 scholarships to play with. Having to fill all those slots is pretty nerve-racking, but I'm ready to go I think.

Have 19 scholarships to play with. Having to fill all those slots is pretty nerve-racking, but I'm ready to go I think.
I feel you, I have 21 to fill.
I had 23 last season... If I could suggest anything, target 10-12 the first 24 hours... after a few cycles, you'll be able to load up on 'undecided's' who would be more than ample backups.

I threw a couple invites out for Week 4... Willing to go on the road to dismantle whoever wants a piece...

I have 16 to fill, and it looks like you and I are going after at least 3 of the same guys. Let's get it on.

I have 16 to fill, and it looks like you and I are going after at least 3 of the same guys. Let's get it on.

Bow chicka bow-wow

--

Since we can start building future schedules, should we start to organize that conference challenge thing?

Bow chicka bow-wow

--

Since we can start building future schedules, should we start to organize that conference challenge thing?

I'm game if someone wants to organize it.

I threw a couple invites out for Week 4... Willing to go on the road to dismantle whoever wants a piece...
Bow chicka bow-wow

--

I accept your challenge TBCuse11... Just make some challenges for Week 4 and let's do this..

And now all three of the dudes who were considering me along with BK are no longer considering me. Goddamnit.

upload_2013-10-3_19-26-42.png

Seeing this makes me hopeful for my offense this year... I feel like I say that before every season than finish at the bottom of the pile.

Seeing this makes me hopeful for my offense this year... I feel like I say that before every season than finish at the bottom of the pile.

Your OL is going to be dirty!

Your OL is going to be dirty!
Thats the plan. Hopefully they can give my QB enough time to throw the ball this year, he has been sacked 40 times threw two seasons.

Thats the plan. Hopefully they can give my QB enough time to throw the ball this year, he has been sacked 40 times threw two seasons.
I'll feel better when I start to see some green f-in dots!!!

I just went through and reread this whole thread, it's amazing how far we have come in terms of knowing what the hell we are doing. On a side note I'm glad I didn't get to mixed up in that battle for Billy Griffin, I've got two DBs from the same class that are rated higher and produced on the same level last season.

I just went through and reread this whole thread, it's amazing how far we have come in terms of knowing what the hell we are doing. On a side note I'm glad I didn't get to mixed up in that battle for Billy Griffin, I've got two DBs from the same class that are rated higher and produced on the same level last season.

yeah all my guys suck. I have no idea how to set up practice to get guys to improve. I also cant recruit anymore. I had green dots up the ass quickly the first couple years. Last year i had to sign THREE walkons, and this year i have THREE green dots with 24 hours to go. I need 12 guys.

This is getting ugly and I cant stop the momentum towards the bottom.

yeah all my guys suck. I have no idea how to set up practice to get guys to improve. I also cant recruit anymore. I had green dots up the ass quickly the first couple years. Last year i had to sign THREE walkons, and this year i have THREE green dots with 24 hours to go. I need 12 guys.

This is getting ugly and I cant stop the momentum towards the bottom.

Maybe bring out some new uniforms in your home opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Agreed.. That was a fun battle to watch though...

I'm up to 10 likely commits with 3 schollies to go and a decent amount of coin to chase the final 3... Probably wait to do that until after the first signing wave.

Agreed.. That was a fun battle to watch though...

I'm up to 10 likely commits with 3 schollies to go and a decent amount of coin to chase the final 3... Probably wait to do that until after the first signing wave.
I can't tell if I like where my class is going or not, on the one hand I address most all of my needs, but on the other I'm not sure if any will be ready ready to contribute as early as I would like.

I can't tell if I like where my class is going or not, on the one hand I address most all of my needs, but on the other I'm not sure if any will be ready ready to contribute as early as I would like.
I feel the same way. I desperately need OL but man, that's just not a fun position to recruit. I'm all about the skill players, baby!

I've got 9 guys currently only considering me, including a couple OL, a couple RB and my highest rated recruit, a WR.

It's going okay so far...we'll see, though.

I feel the same way. I desperately need OL but man, that's just not a fun position to recruit. I'm all about the skill players, baby!

I've got 9 guys currently only considering me, including a couple OL, a couple RB and my highest rated recruit, a WR.

It's going okay so far...we'll see, though.

You snuck in on Danny Cruz, I was gonna try to get him on the cheap... Good work, he's yours.