College Hoops’ Top 10 Most Hated Players Ever | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

College Hoops’ Top 10 Most Hated Players Ever

Watch 30 for 30 or whatever the ESPN show is on them. Fab Five were absolutely hated all over. Nobody liked their swagger and arrogance. I didn't like them either. Man they were good. Yeah, Krauser for sure. Noah I feel had some occasional fist pumps and screams but I certainly didn't dislike him. I think he got more annoying when he went to the NBA. I absolutely loved that back to back Florida champion team.

Yeah, I always thought she was a pretty good player. :rolleyes:

For me its Blake Griffin... I'll always hate him a little for knocking us out.

How could UK and UNC not get any players on this list?

That being said I nominate two more Dookies:
Bobby Hurley
Shane Battier

I also nominate that one big from Pitt a few years ago on ugliness alone. Forget his name. But F Him.
I assume the Pitt player you are thinking of is Gary "Predator" McGhee.

I agree with most of your list, but somewhere there has to be place for Patrick.

10. Luke Harangody
9. Eddie Griffin
8. Troy Murphy
7. Hasheem Thabeet
6. Omar Cook
5. Allen Iverson
4. Jared Dudley
3. Kalid El-Amin
2. Patrick Ewing
1. Michael Graham

I assume the Pitt player you are thinking of is Gary "Predator" McGhee.

That is him.

Although I guess Aaron Gray could have also worked.

Am I crazy for thinking that, if Devo was a black kid, no one would ever mention the "myriad of tattoos" thing?

Nope. You are right I'm sure. I'm surprised he wasn't higher, frankly. I mean lets face it. E was a real punk on the court and he could ball. Always liked him but can you imagine if he played on a rival of ours?

For me its Blake Griffin... I'll always hate him a little for knocking us out.

I really like Griffin, seems like a down to earth guy with a cool personality. He takes a beating on the court with his style of play and never gets upset.

10. Luke Harangody
9. Eddie Griffin
8. Troy Murphy
7. Hasheem Thabeet
6. Omar Cook
5. Allen Iverson
4. Jared Dudley
3. Kalid El-Amin
2. Patrick Ewing
1. Michael Graham
+1 for Jared Dudley mention

Ryan Sidney is #1 for me. Sat behind the BC bench and his family and him were complete aholes. When they lost (Sidney didn't even care)but he mustered up enough energy to throw anything he could grab at SU fans (not in the Orange Blue Brothers type of way) and his family tried to fight everyone. They had a nice police and security exit out of the dome.

It's funny, I hated Jared Dudley with a passion in college but now I kind of like him, because frankly, he's a pretty funny guy. Same with Jalen Rose. I know I said "who hated the Fab 5" in this exact thread but Jalen was far and away my least favorite of that team at the time, but now I think he's my favorite. Weird how that works.

I'm not sure why, when Georgetown has had so many hate-worthy players, but a darkhorse entry for me would be Kevin Braswell. That smirking son of a b*tch really got under my skin. Glad he got sentenced to play in the Esherick Era.

I'm not sure why, when Georgetown has had so many hate-worthy players, but a darkhorse entry for me would be Kevin Braswell. That smirking son of a b*tch really got under my skin. Glad he got sentenced to play in the Esherick Era.
Plus, it seemed unfair that they let him play for 12 years.