Comment on former staff. Yikes | Syracusefan.com

Comment on former staff. Yikes

Moore was thought to be a pretty good WR coach. why would he not have been working on those things and why would Watkins not know most of that already coming out of college?

i think its going to be a short honeymoon for rex in bills country -

Moore is such a bad coach he got a job with the raiders, time shall tell but let's see how things work out for the new regime at Buffalo, it's all rainbows and cotton candy until the 1-3 start.

I know Rob Moore, his resume in the nfl is pretty solid, he's also a hard working, smart dedicated guy. Don't buy it, but like I said time will tell. If the bills receivers improve from last year then I will eat crow, until then. Missouri

The guy was a huge disappointment last year. So does he blame himself or the former coach? No-brainer for a weasel.

The guy was a huge disappointment last year. So does he blame himself or the former coach? No-brainer for a weasel.
I don't know where all this huge disappointment stuff comes from. As a rookie in the NFL with garbage QBs, the guy put up 65 catches for 980+ yds and 6 TDs. Was he overshadowed by Beckham?! Sure, but Beckham is not the norm for a rookie receiver. Sammy was well above the norm.

I don't know where all this huge disappointment stuff comes from. As a rookie in the NFL with garbage QBs, the guy put up 65 catches for 980+ yds and 6 TDs. Was he overshadowed by Beckham?! Sure, but Beckham is not the norm for a rookie receiver. Sammy was well above the norm.
Totally agree - and despite clearly playing hurt.

Ok, I exaggerated :)

...but whining about past coaches :(

Ok, I exaggerated :)

...but whining about past coaches :(

Ahhh the same thing was said about Moore when he left here. Maybe he knows his stuff just cant communicate it well to others. or since he is quiet he just never connects with his groups.

Ahhh the same thing was said about Moore when he left here. Maybe he knows his stuff just cant communicate it well to others. or since he is quiet he just never connects with his groups.
Did players say that?

Last edited:
Did players says that?
Yes look at the preseason articles from last year, they were saying now they understood why they were doing things. Of course part of that McD could have made things so confusing no one knew what to do.

this is pretty stupid. watkins disappointed because they had no QB. this year, he'll probably disappoint relative to expectations because they had no QB. the bills are like the anti pareto. they spend all their resources on the 80 % of players that make 20% of the difference and try to get by at QB. watkins doesn't want to blame manuel for getting beat out last year. so he goes after moore. i've never been a big fan of vic carucci

also, watkins was open all year

Last edited:
this is pretty stupid. watkins disappointed because they had no QB. this year, he'll probably disappoint relative to expectations because they had no QB. the bills are like the anti pareto. they spend all their resources on the 80 % of players that make 20% of the difference and try to get by at QB. watkins doesn't want to blame manuel for getting beat out last year. so he goes after moore. i've never been a big fan of vic carucci
Why is it Vic Carucci's fault what Watkins says?

Why is it Vic Carucci's fault what Watkins says?
i didn't say it was his fault. i just said i've never been a big fan.

they couldn't throw or block. moore was the least of their problems. hogan and woods were pleasant surprises, moore worked with them too

Do people watch the games?

Watkins had a fine year. He's going to be a good one. Comparing him to Odell Beckham, the guy who had one of the greatest SEASONS of all-time, with a 2-time superbowl champion QB and HOF coach, is laughable.

in all honesty What cares -ITS THE STINKIN BILLS - not like were talking the Giants or a real nfl team