Comment on former staff. Yikes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Comment on former staff. Yikes

Watkins

You set Bills rookie receiving records and played half the year injured with numerous alligator arm drops

Don't blame the coach

Watkins has been a loud mouthed moron his whole career. Only he would showboat to the end zone and get tackled by geno smith. Bet moore told him to do that, f watkins.

Ill be sure to tweet reshad jones, brent grimes and jelani jenkins to gove the yapper the work.

Sammy doth protest too much. Rob Moore knows a helluva lot more than he does.

sammy needs to find a way to catch 90 balls & 12 TDs as last years #1 and another 90 & 12 as this years #1 to justify the trade and draft position.

so yes, anything less than 180 catches and 24 tds...and that trade wasnt worth it.

Trueblue25 said:
Watkins has been a loud mouthed moron his whole career. Only he would showboat to the end zone and get tackled by geno smith. Bet moore told him to do that, f watkins. Ill be sure to tweet reshad jones, brent grimes and jelani jenkins to gove the yapper the work.

His whole career? One year?

If Rex Ryan is known for anything, it's clearly putting out a competent and well coached offense. #buttfumble
Don't mean to sidetrack the thread, but I NEVER miss a chance to use this:
butfummble.gif

I was on the train back to NYC from Connecticut and got a torrent of angry texts from a friend who was at the game. I wish I saved them.

If Rex Ryan is known for anything, it's clearly putting out a competent and well coached offense. #buttfumble
butfummble.gif
I can't believe Rex Ryan told The Sanchize to run straight into his lineman's ass. What was he thinking?! Terrible coach.

I can't believe Rex Ryan told The Sanchize to run straight into his lineman's ass. What was he thinking?! Terrible coach.
I really don't care whose fault it was. The result was epic. And the fact that Coach Foot Fetish/Loud Mouth was at the helm makes it so much better.

I really don't care whose fault it was. The result was epic. And the fact that Coach Foot Fetish/Loud Mouth was at the helm makes it so much better.
I hope your disdain for Rex Ryan continues for many years to come.

Follow up? Oh...nevermind...
How many coaches in history have been able to sustain any sort of success with a bottom five quarterback in each year of his tenure? His defense aged and he lost his franchise cornerback. He wasn't the GM.

When a "player" blames a coach (especially a position coach)...it says more about the player.