Congrats to Dayton, they made the plays | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to Dayton, they made the plays

The story of the end of the year: missed shots.

Disagree. They couldn't hit a free throw when they needed it. Syracuse lost more than they won. And I don't say that often

Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. Why does Ennis pull up for a three instead of driving the lane? There was no one there to defend. Hope someone recruits a couple of shooters pretty soon. No way we should have lost this game. Can't make a frickin' layup.

SU was not a good shooting team. We just couldn't make shots. All year long we had issues making shots. Coach Boeheim has got to get some more offensive minded/gifted players in the fold.

Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. Why does Ennis pull up for a three instead of driving the lane? There was no one there to defend. Hope someone recruits a couple of shooters pretty soon. No way we should have lost this game. Can't make a frickin' layup.

I'm wondering if he was exhausted at that point.

Dayton played tough. Good team...give them credit.

But at the end...for the first time all year...TE took the wrong shots.
Jumpers instead of going to the hoop.

And - I said it when it happened - Boeheim erred by taking the last time out with :16 left.
Much better, I'd think to have been able to use it to set up a final play.

Dayton played tough. Good team...give them credit.

But at the end...for the first time all year...TE took the wrong shots.
Jumpers instead of going to the hoop.

And - I said it when it happened - Boeheim erred by taking the last time out with :16 left.
Much better, I'd think to have been able to use it to set up a final play.

I don't think he wanted the time out. At least his reaction looked that way after it was granted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom