Congrats to the team for a great season... | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to the team for a great season...

Flacusian

All Conference
They left it all out there and I especially feel for Brandon Triche, a true Syracuse warrior who really kept us in this thing tonight. I am saddened not so much for the loss... but the manner in which we lost.

I think it is painfully obvious that we could have easily won this game if we had had what would only be considered average games from a couple of our key players.

They left it all out there and I especially feel for Brandon Triche, a true Syracuse warrior who really kept us in this thing tonight. I am saddened not so much for the loss... but the manner in which we lost.

I think it is painfully obvious that we could have easily won this game if we had had what would only be considered average games from a couple of our key players.

The difference came down to them making 2 30 footers and us going 2-14 from three. Obviously there are other elements, but those were really good defensive possessions and our three ball looks were not going down.

Make two threes and they miss those two 30 footers and we win.

And we didn't even play that well n the first half.

44cuse

I am going to stay away from the board for a few days. I enjoyed the ride this team gave us and am damn proud to be an Orange Fan. Fair weather fans will blow this place up, bit nobody expected this a month ago.

Great season for a team that was in many ways fragile and flawed. They went further then 99% of us expected.

Congrats guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom