Considering the success of Syracuse BB I gotta wonder | Syracusefan.com

Considering the success of Syracuse BB I gotta wonder

CaliCuse

All American
why verbals for 2013 and 2014 are not being made? Its clear what positions are there for the taking. Even a basketball player should be able to figure that out with help from the chief recruiting coach or coaches.SUball

why verbals for 2013 and 2014 are not being made? Its clear what positions are there for the taking. Even a basketball player should be able to figure that out with help from the chief recruiting coach or coaches.SUball
recruits are under the impression the world is ending Dec. 21. Why commit when we're all doomed.

JB is waiting to maximize the exchange rate b/4 sending Hop home with the $ to seal the deals. Plus, most commits call the head coach to do so. Hard to do right now.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Patience grasshopper...

For whatever reason the 2013 class isn't moving real quickly on their decisions, only 15 of the top 50 players are committed as of now. The dominoes will begin to fall soon and I'm certain SU will land some of the big fish their shooting for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom