Cornell Gameday... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Gameday...

Face off and O should be enough. O is getting a clean look every single time. Longer possessions are fine because a good look is almost for sure on its way. D in 6v6 has been passable. Man down and unsettled killing us

HT stats:

HT Cornell Lax.JPG

Syracuse needs to keep their mouth shut and do talking on scoreboard. Refs are begging to take over this game can’t let them. We need to be smarter not let this game slip away. Defense looked tired towards end man up been on field way too much. Gait has to take control of his team n not let this get out of hand. He gonna be involved coaching this game for sure without march.

March got tossed? Watching the game on my laptop with no sound I guess I miss these things.

But seriously team needs to compose themselves rest of the way.

Mark needs to start making saves also. Some of those cornell goals were weak n no change of placement high shot high goal. Overall whole team needs to stop trying to chit chat n flash to cornell n just buried them in scoreboard get off field with win n nothing else.

Syracuse has been pretty good this year at halftime making adjustments… got to settle these boys down and play settle defense rather than playing with their heads on fire

Play some more dmids so main ones arnt so tired as don’t seem to be beating guys cleanly more choas n over playing to catch up how getting their own looks

Refs have made a difference in this game. Shouldn't be close.

Agreed but here we are. Gait and Co have to get these guys firing in the 2nd half. A loss here would be an utter disaster

Ref missed another Cornell offside!!

Announcer says “almost”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom