Courtside Duke Tickets Available | Syracusefan.com

Courtside Duke Tickets Available

Raggs

Walk On
I just got found out today that my 14 year old son, who is a competitive gymnast, has a major meet ON THE DAY OF THE DUKE GAME in Massachusetts! Sorry for the caps, but I am pissed. For me his gymanstics come first so I will have to miss THE BIGGEST GAME AT THE DOME EVER!!!! Sorry, there goes the caps again. Damn.

Before I list on stub hub I wanted to offer here and hope my tickets go to someone who would really appreciate them. I have 2 Courtside seats (blue chairs on the court). Great view of game and comes with a parking pass and access to the hospitality suite that includes free beer, wine and food before the game and up until the halftime ends. there are normally a large number of former players in the hospitality suite and I would guess for the Duke game there will be a ton of them there.

So if interested please PM me. I am selling them for in the thousands (stub hub has much worse seats listed for 3k a piece). I feel horrible charging for them, but it is the biggest ticket ever. If you are looking for a once in a lifetime opportunity (THAT I HAVE TO MISS. Crap, there are the caps again) pm me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom