Curb Your Enthusiasm Renewed for Season 12 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Curb Your Enthusiasm Renewed for Season 12

Enjoyed the season.

Felt that entire season was good / not necessarily great [by Curb standards], but still funnier and of higher quality than just about anything else out there.

Finale had surprisingly satisfying ending, but was a bit ham-fisted.

Hard to believe it's over.

Enjoyed the season.

Felt that entire season was good / not necessarily great [by Curb standards], but still funnier and of higher quality than just about anything else out there.

Finale had surprisingly satisfying ending, but was a bit ham-fisted.

Hard to believe it's over.
I started to think we were going to get a Sopranos ending. Between Lewis’ GF getting a gun, Joe Pesci, reference, Jerry’s members onlyesque jacket I expected it to cut to black. Plenty of suspects too.

Ok . So I was randomly thinking how much money JG wentworth would have had to pay to get all that free advertising they benefited from in this years Curb season. Yet , in fact, hbo PAID THEM to use the annnoying jingle ! Pure insanity .

The show’s music supervisors then reached out to J.G. Wentworth through the normal licensing channels.

“We told them we wanted to pay to use it throughout the season and they were pretty excited and gave us a great deal,” said Schaffer. “I think it’s worked out well for everyone involved. And hopefully we’ve reached a new group of people that ‘have a structured settlement and need cash now’ that, before this season, never knew where to turn.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom