'Cuse Athletics and Lyft Announce Partnership | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse Athletics and Lyft Announce Partnership

Interesting there isn't a designated drop off location

Interesting there isn't a designated drop off location

Considering how complicated it is to drive around the Dome area on GameDay, this is a horrible decision. I predict within 4 weeks after the first game they will have a spot.

Considering how complicated it is to drive around the Dome area on GameDay, this is a horrible decision. I predict within 4 weeks after the first game they will have a spot.
There's a school parking lot a few blocks down the hill from the Fine parking lot that would be away from a lot of traffic.

I plan on using Lyft/Uber Friday...where do you guys think would be the best place to walk to after the game to request a ride? I live in Liverpool if that makes a difference.

There's a school parking lot a few blocks down the hill from the Fine parking lot that would be away from a lot of traffic.

That sounds decent. I would say College Place (where the buses drop off) but that would be too heavy an area.

I plan on using Lyft/Uber Friday...where do you guys think would be the best place to walk to after the game to request a ride? I live in Liverpool if that makes a difference.

Head north, walk up to one of the bars on Genesee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom