Cuse Council Application | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Council Application

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Many of you know that I have been an active member of the Cuse Fan Council the last several years, We are currently accepting membership applications for the 2023-24 Council year.
Participation on the Council is very limited, but membership gives you a behind the scenes look at Syracuse University Athletics and a chance to influence marketing initiatives and the fan experience at the JMA Dome and other venues.
'Cuse Council Looking For New Members - Syracuse University Athletics

CUSE.COM

Many of you know that I have been an active member of the Cuse Fan Council the last several years, We are currently accepting membership applications for the 2023-24 Council year.
Participation on the Council is very limited, but membership gives you a behind the scenes look at Syracuse University Athletics and a chance to influence marketing initiatives and the fan experience at the JMA Dome and other venues.
'Cuse Council Looking For New Members - Syracuse University Athletics'Cuse Council Looking For New Members - Syracuse University Athletics

CUSE.COM
If you feel strongly about SU athletics and want a voice in its future, this is something you should look into.

All we are asking is a commitment of a couple of hours once a month.

All meetings can be attended virtually, so you can be a member even if you can’t attend a single meeting in person.

We really would like a diverse council and are hoping people from many backgrounds and locations will apply.

I encourage anyone who wants to have an impact on the fan experience to apply!

When you’re on council there are many changes that you can directly see….

For example…getting the False Start counter put onto the video scoreboard, they also approached council with moving the Pitt game to Yankee stadium. Council pushed back on that and was able to get them to add in the tickets to a MBB game/extra football tickets or whatever you decided to get to the “7th game” that you normally have. Council was also able to keep the Notre Dame home game at the dome last season as that was planned to be moved originally. Council has worked extensively behind the scenes on coming up with a solid plan on how to properly reseat the dome and create the least amount of impact on fans.

Being on council makes a difference and I encourage you to apply!

As a past member I can tell you, it is a wonderful opportunity to get a first hand look, and a say, at the inner-workings of the athletics department. If you are a die hard, this is something you should experience. And not for nothing, I can't say there weren't a few perks involved. You get to know people.
do it jewish GIF

I applied. Would likely attend most meetings virtually, but as someone who loves my trips back to Cuse, maybe I can use this as an excuse for another trip or two up a year ;). Either way, I'd love to offer my perspective as a NYC regional fan who sees the other side of the push to getting more games down here among other things

For example…getting the False Start counter put onto the video scoreboard, they also approached council with moving the Pitt game to Yankee stadium. Council pushed back on that and was able to get them to add in the tickets to a MBB game/extra football tickets or whatever you decided to get to the “7th game” that you normally have. Council was also able to keep the Notre Dame home game at the dome last season as that was planned to be moved originally. Council has worked extensively behind the scenes on coming up with a solid plan on how to properly reseat the dome and create the least amount of impact on fans.

Thanks for sharing an inside look at being on the Council. That's really cool the impact the group has had.

Sure, but that’s not happening

This would be as close as you probably could get
I was kidding of course...I think it's a great group, but living 2,000 miles away not really sure they care about my opinion on things.

Slight correction. Notre dame game was NEVER going to be moved, but there was consideration to selling it as a separate event apart from the season ticket package. Council felt it would be better to include the game and offer an opportunity for a season ticket holder to opt out if the incremental price was significant.

Slight correction. Notre dame game was NEVER going to be moved, but there was consideration to selling it as a separate event apart from the season ticket package. Council felt it would be better to include the game and offer an opportunity for a season ticket holder to opt out if the incremental price was significant.

Whoops! My bad!

Thank you for the correction!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom