Cuse Dayton opening line | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Dayton opening line

CaptainJ

Disembodied?
Not sure if this has been posted yet but:

The opening line I saw was a "pick". How many folks pictured that fortune without us being in a play in game?

My brain is just spinning right now. We have went from being a presumed super long shot to being favored in a tournament game.

Is this what it feels like to take bath salts?

Sans the eating other people's faces off, I'd reckon. :p

That does sound oddly low. I'd have to see if I could find out why.
I imagine it's because advanced statistics loves Wichita state. Even with our adjusting for the injuries to their key players during the season, kenpom has them as the 12th best team in the country 4 spots ahead of az. I'd be careful about that matchup.

My brain is just spinning right now. We have went from being a presumed super long shot to being favored in a tournament game.

Is this what it feels like to take bath salts?

Again, depending on the kind, this will help you imagine ;)
(of course bath salts are just unlabeled research chemicals that are usually lesser versions of good stuff the government has already banned, and I dont advocate the use of anything in which you dont know the ingredients of, even if from the frozen aisle in Wegman's)

I imagine it's because advanced statistics loves Wichita state. Even with our adjusting for the injuries to their key players during the season, kenpom has them as the 12th best team in the country 4 spots ahead of az. I'd be careful about that matchup.

Thank you. After reading that, I'm not going to consider it. It just originally looked like too good a value to ignore in that post. Good information.

So does this mean we are mis-seeded? One would think for a first round game that the worse seed would be the defacto dog.

So does this mean we are mis-seeded? One would think for a first round game that the worse seed would be the defacto dog.

Probably more that Dayton was mis-seeded. In most of the advanced metrics we're somewhere around 40.

Dayton looks like an 11 to me. They split with the Bonnies. We can and need to win this game.

Wait! You're telling me we shouldn't be in but Vegas says we're a slight favorite??????

;)

Those anomalies are all over the place. UK is one of the favorites to win the tourney and they're a 4 seed. Last few years there have been some 5-12 games that were pick em.

Wichita State might end up favored over Arizona if they can get past Vandy. Gonzaga is an 11, they're a pick with Seton Hall. Looks like Oregon State (7) is a dog to VCU.

Wichita State might end up favored over Arizona if they can get past Vandy. Gonzaga is an 11, they're a pick with Seton Hall. Looks like Oregon State (7) is a dog to VCU.

The anal-lysts said Cal, Hawaii, Iona, and Seton Hall are playing very good ball right now and could be potential bracket busters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom