Cuse Hate | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Hate

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.PNG

He even has an article up already. He's right behind Gottlieb as far as constantly crushing Syracuse. I get it, we were on the bubble and I didn't think we would get in. But to hammer Cuse getting in over Oklahoma, for example, is perplexing to me...

There were no bubble snubs this year, but Syracuse over USC, Oklahoma State is perplexing
It’s amazing to think what one single bad call does to an entire season for multiple teams. If that horrible charge wasn’t called against Brissett at the end of the St. Bona game, they aren’t in the tournament at all. We’re likely out of the first four and Notre Dame is in.

Oh man, I caught a view from a high horse like that once.

It was INCREDIBLE

Me too, other than the paranoia that the government was going to ruin it by finding out and locking me up.

It’s amazing to think what one single bad call does to an entire season for multiple teams. If that horrible charge wasn’t called against Brissett at the end of the St. Bona game, they aren’t in the tournament at all. We’re likely out of the first four and Notre Dame is in.

Very true. What kills me about his article is that he mentioned 'Cuses SOS and RPI compared to the teams that are left out a states "I get it", but still writes the article to express his disdain for Syracuse being in after he justifies it himself!

Well, one dude on ESPN2 bracketology just gave us some props and said we were deserving. Our non conference schedule rank was 16 which is way above those other teams that unfortunately did not quite make it. I believe our RPI was also better. So much for all that quadrant B S.

If the FGCU of the Second half of the championship shows up, Dougie Boy will be crying even hard. If it’s the first half team... welp it was a fun season.

Agreed. It didn't help that Lipscomb was shooting 70 something % from three and in the high 80 percentile in the first half of that game to go along with all of the turnovers. It was maddening.

He even has an article up already. He's right behind Gottlieb as far as constantly crushing Syracuse. I get it, we were on the bubble and I didn't think we would get in. But to hammer Cuse getting in over Oklahoma, for example, is perplexing to me...

There were no bubble snubs this year, but Syracuse over USC, Oklahoma State is perplexing

Yes can’t believe USC and their whopping one win versus teams in the field didn’t get in. Or OSU with their 788th ranked OOC schedule. Jackass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom