cutting out cable | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

cutting out cable

If you receive WatchESPN you theoretically get everything. However, various games are subject to blackout, In Tejas, I received all SU and Yankee games. Along the east coast some of the games are blacked out. An IP address spoofing service is needed in that case to receive blacked out games along some of the east coast.

If you can find someone who will let you use their cable account info, you can get a large portion of the games on the regular espn networks using a roku/apple tv/laptop. For the games not on the regular ESPN networks, you can watch without a problem using the same app if you're not in the normal Cuse game market. If you are in that market, then you'll have to use a VPN to set your location as somewhere else, otherwise the ESPN3 games will be blacked out.

Please please please please please please tell me how to do this?!?!?!?

Anyone want to make $50 for a Cable Account Access, I live in Canada and will email the money ASAP, not joking. I have my VPN setup and paid for all I need is a Cable Provider Login. I hear most Cable providers allow 3 per account so if that is correct it should not limit the owner access. Been on this board or preceding versions for almost 20 years I think and need to secure my Hoops and Football fix and think this is the best way. If I had a relative in the US I would be bugging them for free. PM me if any kind sole can help me out.

It's my wife's dream to get rid of cable, but I just don't trust it. It's probably irrational, but I just can't deal with buffering during a big game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom