Dajuan Coleman is skinny!!! | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Dajuan Coleman is skinny!!!

Dave85 said:
It depends on the type of knee injury. It's like having your hand cut off and then saying "it could grow back".

Type? I thought you said torn meniscus? Many if not most recover from that. We gave you examples after you said it was impossible to recover from.

Type? I thought you said torn meniscus? Many if not most recover from that. We gave you examples after you said it was impossible to recover from.

If you tear your meniscus really badly it doesn't grow back. They just cut out the bad parts. Then you get bone on bone contact which is extremely painful and debilitating. If you have an ACL type knee injury, then through exercise you could end up with a stronger knee than before. We don't know what type of injury DC has. We have no details on what type or how bad. From my own experience, a torn meniscus just get's worse. Both my knees have never recover. Now did I ever say DC has a torn meniscus. Let me repeat because you seem a little slow on this one. We don't know what type of injury DC has. It may be career ending depending on what type or how bad it is in my opinion. That's my opinion. I am not saying it is fact. You do know the difference between opinion and fact right?

If you tear your meniscus really badly it doesn't grow back. They just cut out the bad parts. Then you get bone on bone contact which is extremely painful and debilitating. If you have an ACL type knee injury, then through exercise you could end up with a stronger knee than before. We don't know what type of injury DC has. We have no details on what type or how bad. From my own experience, a torn meniscus just get's worse. Both my knees have never recover. Now did I ever say DC has a torn meniscus. Let me repeat because you seem a little slow on this one. We don't know what type of injury DC has. It may be career ending depending on what type or how bad it is in my opinion. That's my opinion. I am not saying it is fact. You do know the difference between opinion and fact right?

I never claimed you knew what DC's injury was. Not sure where you get that from. I've only commented on, as did others, your claim that it is impossible to recover from a torn meniscus. That is 100% factually not true. More times than not athletes do come back and I gave you 3 examples in just the last couple months of soccer players.

I doubt DC had a completely torn meniscus. Originally, he was having pain. Then he was shut down in hope for a return. He then was shut down for the season. If he tore it, I believe he would have been shut down immediately from that point.

These are just my assumptions.

jvbj01 said:
I doubt DC had a completely torn meniscus. Originally, he was having pain. Then he was shut down in hope for a return. He then was shut down for the season. If he tore it, I believe he would have been shut down immediately from that point. These are just my assumptions.
There was an article a bit ago where Jb said the issue started with knees banging at practice. Had me thinking maybe the bone cracked.

That is too bad, sorry to hear that. I was an elderly 40 when I "blew out" my knee - partial (grade 2) ACL tear, total (grade 3) MCL and (grade 3) meniscus tear. After 6 months of grueling PT - no more brace and then after 11 months - I was back on the court. I lost lateral quickness but by then at 41 - how much was I going to lose just because of age anyways? The biggest obstacle for me was overcoming the psychological "fear" that it would reoccur. I played for 9 more years until I quit figuring if I dropped on the court - they'd just say "well she asked for that" and step over me. :cool:

Saw so many young kids, some only 14, come back after devastating ligament damage only to return as strong as ever. Baron Davis, Kyle Lowery suffered ACL injuries in their freshman years of college to make full recoveries and play in the NBA. We all saw Andy Rautins and Devo recover well from their ACL injuries right here at SU while CJ Fair certainly had a great college career after his ACL injury in high school.

When did you have any? :)
I can honestly say that she was the only mother(of my friends) that was still playing basketball or any sports besides golf. She always knew how to throw that elbow in the back and knee in the butt.

source tells me Coleman lost his 25 pounds by just doing an all juice diet. Interesting!

Lol here I was thinking I had some cool, interesting stuff...

Shame on you for not reading everything you can get your hands on concerning how skinny DC has become. ;)

I had an image this morning of DC sitting back on his couch, while sipping his juice as another pound is shed, laughing at all of us for the ridiculous amount of interest and coverage this has gotten.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom