Dajuan Coleman is skinny!!! | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Dajuan Coleman is skinny!!!

I was just hanging out and felt incomplete in some way, then I came across your reply with 240 emoticons. I now feel complete. And yes, I am on my 10th beer with little sense left so I counted. Exactly when does the next season start?? Not soon enough!

:bat:

Post of the week nominee

I was just hanging out and felt incomplete in some way, then I came across your reply with 240 emoticons. I now feel complete. And yes, I am on my 10th beer with little sense left so I counted. Exactly when does the next season start?? Not soon enough!

:bat:

I count 234

I count 234

By the time I got into the 200's, I was on beer 15 and seeing double... cut me some damn slack. I was just about to count to verify but realized that I was at work and sober. Perhaps this evening...

By the way, VERY BAD NEWS!!! Apparently DC couldn't keep the weight off. Check out a pic that I acquired from a very reliable source. At least he's having fun.

fat-guy-dunking-basketball-gif-i6.jpg

By the time I got into the 200's, I was on beer 15 and seeing double... cut me some damn slack. I was just about to count to verify but realized that I was at work and sober. Perhaps this evening...

By the way, VERY BAD NEWS!!! Apparently DC couldn't keep the weight off. Check out a pic that I acquired from a very reliable source. At least he's having fun.
View attachment 10975

Looks like Khalid El-Amin

In all seriousness, I would bet that Coleman has been making use of the top notch Melo Center facilities(underwater treadmills, etc.) that would allow him to work out without really putting weight on the knee.

When it was built, the therapeutic amenities and state of the art training room were touted as some of the best things about the Melo Center.

In all seriousness, I would bet that Coleman has been making use of the top notch Melo Center facilities(underwater treadmills, etc.) that would allow him to work out without really putting weight on the knee.

When it was built, the therapeutic amenities and state of the art training room were touted as some of the best things about the Melo Center.
I thought it was the unlimited loofas.:noidea:

Both my knees have never healed says patient Dave!

In one post you used the word "impossible" when talking about coming off a knee injury. Really? I believe I posted a link about many pro players that have successfully returned.

jvbj01 said:
In one post you used the word "impossible" when talking about coming off a knee injury. Really? I believe I posted a link about many pro players that have successfully returned.

And I made a post about 3 different high school age soccer players who each had successful surgery and were back inside 8 weeks.

Impossible if the meniscus is gone. You get bone on bone action and it is very painful. If that's what he has it will be very difficult for DC to succeed. I didn't mean it is impossible for DC to succeed. I meant it may be impossible for him to do well if his meniscus is so badly torn he has nothing to absorb the shock after jumping or twisting. One time I was playing tennis and I reached for ball, my knee went "pang" and I knew at that point I could no longer play tennis. A badly torn meniscus is a very bad injury. The knee doesn't have much blood vessels and it takes forever to heal.

Did you have the type of rehab support system that DC undoubtedly has?

Yeah, I did tons of work in the gym. I've seen the x-rays. They can replace a meniscus from a cadaver. But it's not the same. At some point I will have to get both my knees replaced. I'm just living with the pain as long as I can. I don't want to get the operation.

Both my knees have never healed says patient Dave!

That is too bad, sorry to hear that. I was an elderly 40 when I "blew out" my knee - partial (grade 2) ACL tear, total (grade 3) MCL and (grade 3) meniscus tear. After 6 months of grueling PT - no more brace and then after 11 months - I was back on the court. I lost lateral quickness but by then at 41 - how much was I going to lose just because of age anyways? The biggest obstacle for me was overcoming the psychological "fear" that it would reoccur. I played for 9 more years until I quit figuring if I dropped on the court - they'd just say "well she asked for that" and step over me. :cool:

Saw so many young kids, some only 14, come back after devastating ligament damage only to return as strong as ever. Baron Davis, Kyle Lowery suffered ACL injuries in their freshman years of college to make full recoveries and play in the NBA. We all saw Andy Rautins and Devo recover well from their ACL injuries right here at SU while CJ Fair certainly had a great college career after his ACL injury in high school.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom