Class of 2014 - Dakari Johnson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Dakari Johnson

During my quick player twitter stalking session this morning I noticed he just had a bday and alot of his greetings were from...you guessed it...BBN. Like cancer they are

I get the feeling we are not going to get another verbal till spring. Im happy as hell that our recruiting is doing better then it ever has and we have some great size and athleticism, but it still seems like we are step away from getting early commits from a top 5-10 guy. Not sure how that going to change unless we get a kid like Ennis whos "dream school" was Cuse, maybe we can build better dorms like UK and change the ozone so its always sunny in CNY, or just get wealthier boosters...idk, but im sick of tying to compete for kids once that slimy d bag and his staff start to show interest in a kid we have been on since day 1. I hate the player and the game.

I don't think we want to wait until spring on our stud F to go with the existing class. Thus I think it will be Roberson in a week or so.

Must be something in the koolaid that everyone is drinking. Rak averaged 11 mpg., under three points and boards per game. Not exactly eye opening stats. Would love to see it, but you better not count on it. The type of improvement that Fab made is very rare. He will need to have gotten a lot better to get time with the frontcourt we have.

He's going to get many more minutes this year, so his numbers can't help but rise. I kind of see him as another Terrence Roberts, though. We'll know by December 1. If he doesn't come out and absolutely smoke people early in the season, I think he could wind up as a four year player.

I don't think we want to wait until spring on our stud F to go with the existing class. Thus I think it will be Roberson in a week or so.

And we will have a guard before then either Jordan or Patterson. I doubt Patterson leaves his visit without a commit this weekend. If Jordan committs then the visit is probably cancelled.

Boyle and coach cal? Not getting my hopes up but were obviously in this...im sure florida and boyle would also like to start a working "relation$hip" now since hes at monteverde

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351451163.660269.jpg
dakari posted this pic earlier today. This has to be a good sign.

only one problem guys...i dont think thats his instagram. his name isnt even spelled that way..its Dakari. Dslowmotion22 is his for sure, thats either an imposter or possibly another account...not positive

that s hit is no way legit...the dslowmotion22 is and has the same pics from his twitter.

i understand, where is the pic from?

it has to be some imposter just taking photos and tryin to get people to believe its the real Dakari. how messed in the skull do you have to be to impersonate a high school basketball player? What, thats scary

it has to be some imposter just taking photos and tryin to get people to believe its the real Dakari. how messed in the skull do you have to be to impersonate a high school basketball player? What, thats scary
at least spell the name right.

Dakari, man, why you gotta spill the kool aid bro?

If we land Roberson, then we have no room for Dakari right? I bet the staff wishes they would have waited on Chinoso now. Oh well.. Got to be other good centers in 2014.

If we land Roberson, then we have no room for Dakari right? I bet the staff wishes they would have waited on Chinoso now. Oh well.. Got to be other good centers in 2014.

Maybe Johnson preps for a year like some speculated, then Obokoh redshirts? Would free up a scholarship and many think Obokoh may redshirt anyways. All of this doesnt matter tho if Coleman comes back next year tho. Also, let's see if the story sticks or if its rumored speculation. I really hope he stays in 2014.