Class of 2014 - Dakari Johnson | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Dakari Johnson

It seems plausible that Rak is the one who could leave...and not for the NBA. I don't think he's thrilled playing out on the wing or playing the zone for that matter. Would he be happier going to another school where he could play center and man defense? Something to consider. JB isn't making trips to see Dakari for no reason.
I doubt that, kid is always tweeting about how he loves his team and calls his team family. Tweets pictures of him and CJ at lunch with Donte Greene

It seems plausible that Rak is the one who could leave...and not for the NBA. I don't think he's thrilled playing out on the wing or playing the zone for that matter. Would he be happier going to another school where he could play center and man defense? Something to consider. JB isn't making trips to see Dakari for no reason.
If Rak leaves it definitely won't be to transfer.

Enlisting in the Army.
Lol or flipping burgers with this guy.
imagejpeg_3.jpg

Oh, Spree what happened to you man? Tough Knick defender for a spell though.
Imagine what Spree could've done with that 21 mil that he had turned down late in his career because he said the famous line "I gotta feed my family" lol I would gladly take 21 mil to feed mine :)

Imagine what Spree could've done with that 21 mil that he had turned down late in his career because he said the famous line "I gotta feed family" lol I would gladly take 21 mil to feed mine :)

I have a friend whose dad goes to check on homes that are in the foreclosure process. He just looks around and inspects them. Gives the bank an update on the condition. one of the properties he had to check on was Sprewells home

I have a friend whose dad goes to check on homes that are in the foreclosure process. He just looks around and inspects them. Gives the bank an update on the condition. one of the properties he had to check on was Sprewells home
Yikes!!!

@Corey_Rivals513: 2013 Montverde (FL) center Dakari Johnson is now considering just Kentucky, Georgetown & Syracuse.

Interesting... UK on the list always concerns me. Thing is that next year I don't think Cal can gty a starting spot for DJ. While Noel will likely go pro, Cauley-Stein will likely be around as a very promising soph. UK will still likely have less depth at the 5 than us (I just can't more than 1 of RK or DC going pro, max), but at least the spot isn't there wide open.

Believe Dakari's team is going to be player Tyler Roberson's team in the first week of January; I shold be attending.

Eric Bossi@ebosshoops
Dakari Johnson highly efficient today and took advantage of mismatch. 23 points, 10 rebouns in 16 minutes. 11-11 FG.
I will be going to watch Montverde and Dakari play against Jahil Okafor and Whitney Young tomorrow. I will have a full report late in the evening or friday morning(the game tips at 11:00 pm so I might be to tired by the time I get home)

Good news, I was most concerned about Florida.
I would think that if Kentucky was a sure thing he would have committed by now. Noel is likely gone and splitting time with Cauley wouldn't be a hinderence.

Sounds like his mom is defiantly does not like us. If Coleman & Rac are still here there is no way he is coming here.

Yea, there will probably be better opportunities for playing time at Georgetown or Kentucky. I have seen Willie Cauley Stein on draft boards. I checked recently on a couple mock drafts, didn't see any SU big men. They will be back and if it wasn't for Dakari we would be thrilled with that option.

Surprised that Florida didn't make the final cut. Should be another UK vs SU recruiting slugfest. It's interesting because Dakari doesn't really fit Cal's run n jump athletic big man types that he like. His game would be better suited at SU or G-Town, instead of being the clean up man and watching the Harrison twins and James Young dominate the ball for 40 minutes.

Sounds like his mom is defiantly does not like us. If Coleman & Rac are still here there is no way he is coming here.

I believe that quote from his mom is old, FYI.

Not that any of the concerns she stated has changed since then.

I have no real knowledge or insight . . . . but we made the final cut with a loaded frontcourt that could be back and possibly no availibly ship. Seems we are choice one if a frontcourt spot opens up.

I would think that if Kentucky was a sure thing he would have committed by now. Noel is likely gone and splitting time with Cauley wouldn't be a hinderence.

Have you seen Noel play? Why would you think he is likely gone?

Interesting... UK on the list always concerns me. Thing is that next year I don't think Cal can gty a starting spot for DJ. While Noel will likely go pro, Cauley-Stein will likely be around as a very promising soph. UK will still likely have less depth at the 5 than us (I just can't more than 1 of RK or DC going pro, max), but at least the spot isn't there wide open.
that is if Cauley-Stein doesn't leave

you think?