Dan Bartlett is moving on up... | Syracusefan.com

Dan Bartlett is moving on up...

Congrats. Now I don't know anyone in the ticket office...sad face. You were extremely helpful, and probably part of the reason why I live in AZ and have a variety of season tickets now.

Dan--I met your cousin at the tailgate last Friday. Either he didn't know about your move or he was keeping a secret close to his vest. You have been a great ambassador for SU, and I wish you nothing but the best in your newest endeavor. Hope to still see you at some FB/BB games...

Dan, congratulations! Do you know if there is someone assigned to attempt to take your place, making themselves known on the board who will help with any ticketing issues?

You guys have been AWESOME. I can't stress enough how helpful you guys have been to me, forget what I have been able to do for you guys. That stuff was easy! Haha. A million thank yous to all of you but I will be at the Louisville game and hopefully a tailgate or two. I will still be in the Syracuse area for work and I'd be happy to remain your liaison to my sales office. All of our new hires have been trained by yours truly so hopefully I have taught them enough! If you need anything just shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to help. Don't worry - I really do bleed Orange ;)

You guys have been AWESOME. I can't stress enough how helpful you guys have been to me, forget what I have been able to do for you guys. That stuff was easy! Haha. A million thank yous to all of you but I will be at the Louisville game and hopefully a tailgate or two. I will still be in the Syracuse area for work and I'd be happy to remain your liaison to my sales office. All of our new hires have been trained by yours truly so hopefully I have taught them enough! If you need anything just shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to help. Don't worry - I really do bleed Orange ;)

Congrats and you deserve all the future success that I know you will achieve.

DRBartlett said:

Congrats Dan. You're always welcome at the tailgate. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Dan--I met your cousin at the tailgate last Friday. Either he didn't know about your move or he was keeping a secret close to his vest. You have been a great ambassador for SU, and I wish you nothing but the best in your newest endeavor. Hope to still see you at some FB/BB games...

I may have known a little something ;). It just wasn't my place to break the news for my nephew. Maybe I should've leaked it to Bleacher Report!

Are you going anywhere where we can support you in your new endeavors?

Are you going anywhere where we can support you in your new endeavors?

Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits - so i'll be tasked with selling/upselling bars and restaurants in whatever territory in NYS that I am given. Continue to have some wine and liquor and I will be good! I'm excited for the new opportunity and look forward to going back to my true fandom and bleed orange

Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits - so i'll be tasked with selling/upselling bars and restaurants in whatever territory in NYS that I am given. Continue to have some wine and liquor and I will be good! I'm excited for the new opportunity and look forward to going back to my true fandom and bleed orange

sounds like Dan is REALLY going to invited to fine lot tailgate now.

See if they'll let you branch off into NJ. I'm sure a few of us on the board would be willing to help invest in your future. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom