Dan Mullen | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Chesney my 8 season tickets drop down to 2 quickly and my donation drops to zero.

I don't know if Bob will be a good coach or not but if we go with Bob over Mullen make no mistake it is a complete rebuild not only with the roster but fan base. Bob might be able to turn this around but it will be a slow rebuild until he can prove he can actually coach at the P5 level. I imagine we will get a decrease in season tickets, and a decrease in donations, recruits will leave, and current players will also leave.

We have been told it isn't a rebuild but with Bob, it will be.

Someone bark down to JW, get Mullen thumbs up or down. Maybe he respects the sheer audacity so much he will give you a response.

AD Wildhack watching warm ups in the end zone
Just heard Wildhack on the pre-grame. He basically said a decision won't be made until a thorough interview process and all deliberations afterwards have been completed. Said that he is aware of the calendar (12/4 portal opening) but won't rush the process bc of it. Sounded like he's still deciding his choice.

I don't know if Bob will be a good coach or not but if we go with Bob over Mullen make no mistake it is a complete rebuild not only with the roster but fan base. Bob might be able to turn this around but it will be a slow rebuild until he can prove he can actually coach at the P5 level. I imagine we will get a decrease in season tickets, and a decrease in donations, recruits will leave, and current players will also leave.

I think this is a fair assessment. you can’t get the fanbase excited for someone like Mullen and then go with a name that only excites SUPER plugged in college football fans.

Honestly, if I’m Chesney, it’s the kind of thing I’m a bit worried about. No matter what I do, people are going to say, “we should have hired Mullen.” That’ll be quadruply true if Mullen goes to BC.

100% agree

nervous k&p GIF by myLAB Box

Have Clear and no checked bags. I’ve been thru this airport so much, it’s like a second home. Currently at a bar in terminal A!
I've gotten stuck sleeping overnight at that airport more times than I'd care to.

On the plus side, one of the few places that has a Quiznos, and that Angus sub is solid.

Just heard Wildhack on the pre-grame. He basically said a decision won't be made until a thorough interview process and all deliberations afterwards have been completed. Said that he is aware of the calendar (12/4 portal opening) but won't rush the process bc of it. Sounded like he's still deciding his choice.
If you can actually get Mullen, you don’t hesitate. I have to assume he’s just saying this as public posturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.