Dan Mullen | Page 114 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice part of the world.
Stayed at the Ritz on the lake a few year ago.
Expensive as hell. Nothing like a $200 round of golf. That said, it's amazing. My Dad is a member so we get our choice of four golf courses when I visit.

Remember watching Jim in the cotton bowl, the 59 team, Ben's glory years, then
another great time with Mac, and P.
Really was beginning to think at 77 would never see Syracuse back up there again.
Hopefully this will be a 3rd great time in my life for SU football.
Su football is like herpes. Eventually they’ll be back.

That discredits a lot of what we’ve heard. Add that Thamel doesn’t mention him and me thinks he may have just kicked the tires on this job.

Hate to agree but I agree.

anxious and uncomfortable in the stands

Wildhack said he’s also looking for a grinder on the recruiting trail. That doesn’t sound like Mullen.

Sounds like he is being PC and he does not wanna drop the knowledge. Go through the motions so it is done correctly! No doubt he understands any info that is leaked could have a horrible effect on todays game.. need to make a bowl.! I am 100% sure is #HeadCoachDanMullen.

100% sure as a guess?

WHY is it that whenever we get really exciting news it ends up hurting us? Best to not have name dropped until it was all over. We can’t even get excited when the odds are 95% in our favor for god’s sake.

Y’all wonder why I’m such an eeyore? This thread is exhibit A.

That is why we need a name coach. Someone that moves the needle for recruits. I don't think Bob does that in anyway. Even with our own guys.
i think we're in violent agreement, even though it looks like we're arguing.
I would prefer Dan Mullen.

I've gotten stuck sleeping overnight at that airport more times than I'd care to.

On the plus side, one of the few places that has a Quiznos, and that Angus sub is solid.

Just had the tuna melt.

Just so we’re clear — ADJW isn’t going to bring SUHCDFM to a box to have him hovering over.

No idea if we get Mullen or not, but Mullen can’t 1) just ignore his responsibilities for espn and 2) just show up like he owns the joint during the game while not being formally signed.

Again, no idea what will happen, but Dan Mullen isn’t going to be hanging out at Varsity while our game is going on.

Very easily could fly to Cuse later today. Makes sense he would not be here early. The focus should be on the game today and the players.
Also makes sense when Chesney is on campus

Just so we’re clear — ADJW isn’t going to bring SUHCDFM to a box to have him hovering over.

No idea if we get Mullen or not, but Mullen can’t 1) just ignore his responsibilities for espn and 2) just show up like he owns the joint during the game while not being formally signed.

Again, no idea what will happen, but Dan Mullen isn’t going to be hanging out at Varsity while our game is going on.
Dan, your wings are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.