Dan Mullen | Page 115 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at this crowd makes me so much angrier with Babers lol he had no ability to manage expectations and ended up taking zero blame. See ya
And he never even said goodbye.

Michigan state announced their coach today a day after the season ended. I would expect the same for us. You have to wait until the season is over out of respect for current players and coaches. No way Mullen or Chesney would be at the game.

If you can actually get Mullen, you don’t hesitate. I have to assume he’s just saying this as public posturing.
This ^^^ By saying what he is saying it gives him room with the other candidates while he pushes Mullen AND contract review as quickly as possible. Discussion with chancellor and select BoT can happen and likely will happen over Zoom. Those don't have to be in person.

Look how Dino as ruined the fan base. Bowl on the line - Senior day walk - and there might be 10k people in the house. That is a big might.

Hiring Mullen instantly brings the fire and hope back from the fan base I am afraid Bob will not.

Don’t know what to think at this point. Will watch the WF game, hope for a win and a bowl berth, and let the chips fall where they may. What I do know is wherever we land, I can hopefully look forward to no more ridiculous 50+ field goals, atrocious clock management, and 2nd down and 15’s. Those alone feel like a win in my book.

Look how Dino as ruined the fan base. Bowl on the line - Senior day walk - and there might be 10k people in the house. That is a big might.

Hiring Mullen instantly brings the fire and hope back from the fan base I am afraid Bob will not.
I mean, they fired him, no? The average fan sees that a coach is gone and they think “well why would I go, there’s no way they can without a coach”

Can’t have Chesney and Mullen on campus at the same time, this isn’t The Bachlorette and the two dudes are sitting on the sofa together waiting for Wildhack to give one of them a rose
So if Chesney was on campus today, could’ve been his 2nd interview and Dan’s could be tonight. One thing is certain though If Dan isn’t back on campus soon it’s looking rough.

There's more than 10k. That's bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.