Dan Mullen | Page 133 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone noticed this but Mullen’s instagram was just an image of the ESPN logo. Not sure if this means anything or if it’s him reaffirming his commitment to being at ESPN?

Last edited:
That was me because everyone was checking flights last night. I said in the morning but it could have been anytime today. I’m more than 100% sure the plan was for him to be here today/tonight. It appears he canceled, we canceled, it was mutually canceled, he couldn’t get out of his espn commitment or whatever.
Is this a “hes not coming anymore” or just “things were delayed for an unknown reason” today? Or just a “no idea what’s happening on this front” right now?

That was me because everyone was checking flights last night. I said in the morning but it could have been anytime today. I’m more than 100% sure the plan was for him to be here today/tonight. It appears he canceled, we canceled, it was mutually canceled, he couldn’t get out of his espn commitment or whatever.
Interesting, appreciate you passing along the info. Rescheduled for tomorrow? (I hope)

In theory he could still come tonight after his work day is over at ESPN

I’ll share what I know about flying private with the school. They mainly do all of their flying with wheels up. The two planes that wheels up uses is a King Air and Citation. This is not a plane wheels up uses.
Took me a minute until I realized Wheels Up is a company.

:-(
:-(
:'(

How 'bout he just couldn't make it until tommorrow?

At some point money talks. I doubt ADJW has a completely blank check and Mullen may be moving the goalpost from his original ask for all we know. Not to be one of those condescending posters who love to lecture about how negotiating is done but everyone has a number they won’t cross on either side.

Not that I know anything but my best guess Is Cuse gave Mullen a best and final offer and Mullen is mulling it over. While he is mulling it over… Cuse is smartly interviewing Chesney in case Mullen says no to best and final. One way or another we will find out next week or we will see new names in the rumor mill from Thamel.
More or less how I see it as well. But might not be a final offer as there really are many issues to tie down, many of which may be trade-offs. May have a deal in principle to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.