Dan Mullen | Page 134 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a “hes not coming anymore” or just “things were delayed for an unknown reason” today? Or just a “no idea what’s happening on this front” right now?
If it was really just a scheduling conflict I can’t imagine it’s not just delayed. If he’s not on campus tomorrow I’ll wave the white flag and load back on the chesney train.

Logical explanation is this guy is the driver. Although. His handle, WAS associated with a bunch of football coaches on twitter. Account deleted, but in the @'s of coaches.

Again. We're not Karen's. We're stalkers.
Not logical. Car services have their own vehicles.

How much does an uber cost or can you get an uber from Bristol to Syracuse?
$310. Not bad!

1700963975302.jpeg

I was told Chesney and Mullen were doing final interviews today. It wouldn’t surprise me if they brought families into town with them. I think Mullen is still the guy and Chesney is the backup if Mullen does not accept the final offer. This would all seem like standard practice to me. Not sure about the whole Enterprise thing because SU normally handles the transportation and logistics. Less information today, but it doesn’t seem like anything has changed. Still feels like a Monday or Tuesday official announcement.
Mullen is still on ESPN @9:00pm.

There is no way the B.C. job is more attractive than the Syracuse job for one big reason. Getting kids in the school. B.C. takes no short cuts. Either you have the grades or you don't.
I am sure there are some allowances. Georgetown soccer coach told us he got 10 guys he could get in under admissions.

Not sure if anyone noticed this but Mullen’s Snapchat was just an image of the ESPN logo. Not sure if this means anything or if it’s him reaffirming his commitment to being at ESPN?
4 hours ago, he posted the same on his IG story. ESPN logo

I mean if you pay enough, you can get an Uber anywhere you want. But really why would you Uber from Connecticut to upstate NY?
Just joking around lol. I hope the university doesn’t put him in a Uber if he’s coming.

I’m at the UF FSU game. Halftime. We will never be able to compete with this. Closest we can get is to have someone who has been here and knows what to do, not someone from worchester ith a crowd of 2k who is as wide eyed from the dome as my mom was in 1991

If it was really just a scheduling conflict I can’t imagine it’s not just delayed. If he’s not on campus tomorrow I’ll wave the white flag and load back on the chesney train.
I’d say Monday would be the day, as sometimes people don’t do business on Sundays. But you’d think we would be trying like heck to lock it down, unless it’s seriously just “need time to decide“ time

I know a guy that works with another guy in town that is smashing a girl that is a friend of one of my cousins. Well he told me a friend of his who has a brother that works at a gas station in Cicero that cignetti is maybe the guy that could emerge.
Hey I know that guy. He owes me money.

Agreed. Leipold had 6 national championships before he went to Buffalo. They’re no where near the same.
Yeah, he made some D2 and FCS playoffs. Those are like 18 teams or whatever and he doesn't have one title appearance at those lower levels but he's a P5 coach for a school trying to prove they belong with the big boys still. It's not convincing

I’d say Monday would be the day, as sometimes people don’t do business on Sundays. But you’d think we would be trying like heck to lock it down, unless it’s seriously just “need time to decide“ time
Yeah I know it’s only an extra day but you’d think Wildhack would like to get this done asap so he can start talking to players to get our top guys to stay and recruits. (They have been following him so who knows what’s going on behind the scenes)

That was me because everyone was checking flights last night. I said in the morning but it could have been anytime today. I’m more than 100% sure the plan was for him to be here today/tonight. It appears he canceled, we canceled, it was mutually canceled, he couldn’t get out of his espn commitment or whatever.
I posted a few pages ago, there is an 1130pm flight scheduled to leaved Bedford Airport (outside of Boston) to Syracuse. An insider last night mentioned that airport specifically as there was nothing from Boston.

Now, it appears to be a 2 hr drive from Bristol to Bedford. I cant imagine taking a 2 hr drive to hop on a 1 hr private jet. Closest airport to Bristol CT is Hartford, and there is nothing from there scheduled to land in Cuse.

Maybe he choppers to Bedford to meet up with fam and fly back together?

I posted a few pages ago, there is an 1130pm flight scheduled to leaved Bedford Airport (outside of Boston) to Syracuse. An insider last night mentioned that airport specifically as there was nothing from Boston.

Now, it appears to be a 2 hr drive from Bristol to Bedford. I cant imagine taking a 2 hr drive to hop on a 1 hr private jet. Closest airport to Bristol CT is Hartford, and there is nothing from there scheduled to land in Cuse.

Maybe he choppers to Bedford to meet up with fam and fly back together?
Private flight?

Status
Not open for further replies.