Dan Mullen | Page 157 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AD usually flies commercial. I wouldn’t put much stock in this unless it was some kind of emergency board meeting. But they’d do it over zoom not in person. I suspect it’s just not true.
yeah not seeing anything private to chicago on the schedule today. Just commercial

Mullen was on campus on Wednesday. Whether he was at practice or in the facility is semantics. And Nunzio was cagey with his answer. It was a well scripted one at that. He did a great job in that presser.
Yeah right, because some poster said so. Nobody on this board has any clue what is going on (except maybe CTO).

Maybe he was in a Dan Mullen costume?
maybe it was dan mullet ?

Rusty-Flat-Top-and-Mullet-Yes-Please-750x1052.jpeg

I've seen both Barrie "incidents" and he DEFINITELY knows Mullen is considering A job - the only question is, which job? Is it Cuse?

Well, Barrie did mention "orange" in the 1st incident, then posted & snidely commented on an article linking Mullen to SU. So that confirms that SU is at least ONE of the jobs in play with Mullen.

But is it the only one? Michigan St and MSU, I believe have both made hires - so they're out. Are there other possible suitors or potential openings Mullen has an eye on? IF the answer if 'No' then logic dictates that he's coming to Syracuse. But that's a big azz if.
Or it’s just a buddy busting another buddy’s chops because of all the rumors flying around.

Look I would absolutely love the next Syracuse University Football Coach to be Dan Mullen. If it is Chesney then all the bashing is not going to help if he is the hire. Especially after I found out yesterday that my two seats if I want to keep them went from $1315.00 to $4400.00. I will support whoever the hire is but I hope it happens soon because I’m dying here. Go Orange!
Is that accurate?

Thamel who always gets big scoops can’t get info on the SU hire but syracusefan.com has almost 4000 posts of insider info…. This thread proves that nothing is completely on lockdown and if it is on lockdown everything in this thread is b.s.

It is weird Thamel has nothing.
Alternatively Thamel can't comment on an employee at his own company, unlike all the other candidates.

This would be similar to a security analyst not able to opine on the quality of his own company's equity/debt.

Since Thamel's other top candidates seems to be corroberated, this to me is Occam's Razor

Last edited:
Alternatively Thamel can't comment on an employee at his own company, unlike all the other candidates.

This would be similar to a security analyst not able to opine on the quality of his own companies equity/debt.

Since Thamels others top candidates seems to be corroberated, this to me is Occam's Razor

Thamel has never had a problem commenting on rumors that involve ESPN employees in the past.

Yeah right, because some poster said so. Nobody on this board has any clue what is going on (except maybe CTO).
Multiple folks confirmed it. And the private flight traffic backed it up too. Not sure why we’re doubting reliable posters. There were numerous confirmations he was on campus. Practice who knows.

You may be right. It's gone on longer than it needed to, and more specific, if that's the case.
If Mullen was the main target in this search, he reached out to JW and wanted to be here, has interviewed and the administration was bucking up to meet his demands, then this would have been done. We are missing something here.

Status
Not open for further replies.