Dan Mullen | Page 163 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report or tweet? Very different. Hell, his “source” could be a poster on Syracusefan.

I hope it’s Mullen. But right now, all bets are off.
Hey! Those are all my sources too, is that a bad thing?

Look the bottom line is that Mullen reportedly reached out. I’d guess the odds of a candidate reaching out and the candidate being a top choice is low. I’d guess that the odds of a deal not getting done after all that to be even lower…
Or the “Dan Mullen reached out” is a cover story because JW doesn’t want anyone to know there were convos while Dino was still on the job

Or is DT’s story about a meeting in Chicago total BS and Mullen signed a contract with SU this morning.

Brewster was informed it’s official and resigned from his job at Colorado.

Regardless of anything else, DT’s story is def BS. I know everyone is starving for info but common sense should come into play at some point.

I think A&M is a really tough job if you care about being successful. They’re a middle of the pack SEC team with boosters that expect to be Alabama. Yeah you’ll make a truckload of cash but your life expectancy isn’t very high at a program like that.
Most cash of any athletic program though, behind probably only Texas

IMG_20231126_115157.jpg

This thread is going to be optioned into a 10-episode Netflix series.

"Tracking Dan: The wild, but true story of a message board, a football program and a dream"

Tags: #bourbon, #trackingflights, #syracuse, #wildhack, #hiremullen, #regrettabletattoos, #wednesdaypractice, #longestthreadever, #thepaysideknewmonthsago

Starring:
Steve Carell as Dan Mullen
Greg Kinnear as John Wildhack
Andrew Garfield as Bob Chesney
Jon Hamm voicing the posts by Bulldog04
You forgot Clint Howard as Dan Tortora.

I think A&M is a really tough job if you care about being successful. They’re a middle of the pack SEC team with boosters that expect to be Alabama. Yeah you’ll make a truckload of cash but your life expectancy isn’t very high at a program like that.
jimbo should have won there. He had like 6-8 5* kids a few years ago and he did worse. Blows my mind.

jimbo should have won there. He had like 6-8 5* kids a few years ago and he did worse. Blows my mind.
Yeah not to mention all the NIL advantages. Makes you wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.