Dan Mullen | Page 163 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report or tweet? Very different. Hell, his “source” could be a poster on Syracusefan.

I hope it’s Mullen. But right now, all bets are off.
Hey! Those are all my sources too, is that a bad thing?

Look the bottom line is that Mullen reportedly reached out. I’d guess the odds of a candidate reaching out and the candidate being a top choice is low. I’d guess that the odds of a deal not getting done after all that to be even lower…
Or the “Dan Mullen reached out” is a cover story because JW doesn’t want anyone to know there were convos while Dino was still on the job

Or is DT’s story about a meeting in Chicago total BS and Mullen signed a contract with SU this morning.

Brewster was informed it’s official and resigned from his job at Colorado.

Regardless of anything else, DT’s story is def BS. I know everyone is starving for info but common sense should come into play at some point.

I think A&M is a really tough job if you care about being successful. They’re a middle of the pack SEC team with boosters that expect to be Alabama. Yeah you’ll make a truckload of cash but your life expectancy isn’t very high at a program like that.
Most cash of any athletic program though, behind probably only Texas

IMG_20231126_115157.jpg

This thread is going to be optioned into a 10-episode Netflix series.

"Tracking Dan: The wild, but true story of a message board, a football program and a dream"

Tags: #bourbon, #trackingflights, #syracuse, #wildhack, #hiremullen, #regrettabletattoos, #wednesdaypractice, #longestthreadever, #thepaysideknewmonthsago

Starring:
Steve Carell as Dan Mullen
Greg Kinnear as John Wildhack
Andrew Garfield as Bob Chesney
Jon Hamm voicing the posts by Bulldog04
You forgot Clint Howard as Dan Tortora.

I think A&M is a really tough job if you care about being successful. They’re a middle of the pack SEC team with boosters that expect to be Alabama. Yeah you’ll make a truckload of cash but your life expectancy isn’t very high at a program like that.
jimbo should have won there. He had like 6-8 5* kids a few years ago and he did worse. Blows my mind.

jimbo should have won there. He had like 6-8 5* kids a few years ago and he did worse. Blows my mind.
Yeah not to mention all the NIL advantages. Makes you wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom