Dan Mullen | Page 215 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a bull dog guy?

I’m a Syracuse grad. Don’t make this a purity test. I bleed orange. I’m realistic and this was an example of why people believe in conspiracy theories this thread. I’m guilty too mind you
You realize it was reported locally by a Syracuse newscaster that Mullen was in Syracuse, right?

Maybe stop shaming people who hear things within the athletic department.

I heard the 'money' wanted Mullen, but the 'administration' was concerned about his prior recruiting violations. I have no further details.

If that is true, then I would surmise this is what the trip to Chicago was about, and late in the evening a decision was reached and communicated to Mullen.

It’s always something

I hope you are all wrong and am hoping for the best with Chesney.

Just got up. Is Mullen squashing rumors, or saying Cuse decided against him? Will we ever know?
I thought he was a country singer when Thamel put the first list out there that’s how excited I am about Chesney

Mods fingers after the fallout of Monday, November 27th, 2023 Dan Mullen letdown…

IMG_6658.jpeg

Wow, what a way to start the Monday after a long holiday weekend. So sad if all this is true.

I’ll still hold out hope. When Rutty was hiring schiano 2.0 the AD released a statement that schiano wouldn’t be coach and the fanbase revolted. He’s now the coach. How do we start the revolt?

I heard the 'money' wanted Mullen, but the 'administration' was concerned about his prior recruiting violations. I have no further details.

If that is true, then I would surmise this is what the trip to Chicago was about, and late in the evening a decision was reached and communicated to Mullen.
just to clarify, the violations in question are the Level II violations (meeting with recruits outside the window, etc), or are there other violations tied to Mullen?

Last edited:
You realize it was reported locally by a Syracuse newscaster that Mullen was in Syracuse, right?

Maybe stop shaming people who hear things within the athletic department.

Who said according to a source.

I’m surprised everyone here isn’t outraged that Dino was fired since you all seem to prescribe to his belief without evidence philosophy.

Wow, what a way to start the Monday after a long holiday weekend. So sad if all this is true.

I’ll still hold out hope. When Rutty was hiring schiano 2.0 the AD released a statement that schiano wouldn’t be coach and the fanbase revolted. He’s now the coach. How do we start the revolt?
You put a blockade on Marshall street. See you there.

If it was a rumor then people need to immediately write off a number of your esteemed posters here. Its the BoT and the Chancellor. They dont get it. very simple. you had your ONE chance and they blew it. Newsflash... they always blow it

Uh no. It’s like saying the BoT messed up because they couldn’t hire Pete Carroll away from the Seahawks.

do we lose chesney too?
I have asked that question. He doesn’t have to leave Holy Cross and might want to wait a year to try and get BC. Also I will bet anyone one here beers that we win at LEAST 5 games next year.

Had the opportunity for a Ferrari and now we might get a Volvo. The problem is from a sheer looking in perspective it makes Syracuse looks like fools, regardless if we had him or not we fumbled the ball on the one yard line and lost….this hire is the most important in the history of the school and we need a name coach. If the board doesn’t understand that or we balked or for whatever reason it doesn’t matter because we are now told we never had a chance in the first place which makes zero sense. We botched whatever chance we had so now we are left to pick up the pieces. Hire Nunzio

Status
Not open for further replies.