I don't quite think you understand.
Hes in orange and blue,
He's gonna f*cking out coach you,
We've got super Dan Mullen!

He’s here!
He’s there!
He’s every FFF’n where!
Coach Dan! Coach Dan!

my rational beat down cuse mind is thinking (very uneducated thinking) he is playing cuse to get more money from MSU.
why would you put such a thought in my mind sir?!?! however, I like bulldogs, so I am gonna go with bulldog on this one

why would you put such a thought in my mind sir?!?! however, I like bulldogs, so I am gonna go with bulldog on this one

I hate to keep this going but MSU nickname is?

Check out this post and more importantly the date.
Truth be told, this potential Mullen-SU marriage has been marinading for a while:
its like that hotty from HS/College that was super into you and you never knew or thought you had no shot, only to find out years later she was very much into you.

Only this time, you're newly divorced, she's still hot...and she slid into your DM's asking for a cup of coffee to catch up lol. Right that wrong ADJW!!!!

Last edited:
my rational beat down cuse mind is thinking (very uneducated thinking) he is playing cuse to get more money from MSU.
It’s all bizarre to me because of the absurd money differences in sec coaching and ACC football coaching esp in northeast

I take it he reached out to SU. We also don’t know if he did that to put it out there he’s open for business. If you are miss st and a&m aren’t you looking into
Him?

Someone talk me off the typical Syracuse cynicism tree. I think it’s a home run hire assuming we remove all these assumptions about realignment, our finances, and our ability to pay top nil

Was Mullen involved in his original recruiting?
Who or what is CuseSports44 and why are they tweeting as if Dan Mullen is the future coach of Syracuse? Are they in a position to know something like that?

It’s all bizarre to me because of the absurd money differences in sec coaching and ACC football coaching esp in northeast

I take it he reached out to SU. We also don’t know if he did that to put it out there he’s open for business. If you are miss st and a&m aren’t you looking into
Him?

Someone talk me off the typical Syracuse cynicism tree. I think it’s a home run hire assuming we remove all these assumptions about realignment, our finances, and our ability to pay top nil
He definitely reached out to us

Him?

Maybe it's not about money for him anymore. Maybe he's a guy that's into big challenges. Imagine the rep he'd retire with if he went to a place that no one believes you can win and he wins big.

That ticket will be in desire. You're better off donating to the Orange United NIL, CAF or coaches fund instead. I think DM will drive a LOT of ticket interest at a perfect time.

There will be a big pickup in interest in all of those if this gets done. JW knows this will send a monumental message to the community about the school's commitment to sports. Not that I was doubting it but too many negative folks in local community who should shut up if this happens.
Thanks! I actually already donate annually to CAF but I'm now officially in for the $250 level for Orange United. Let's get this done!

Status
Not open for further replies.