Dan Mullen | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's remember that Mullen has a contract with Florida through the 2026 season at $7.57 million. While I am sure it has an offset clause, we could probably get way with paying himwhat Dino got (which we can argue is the current market) and Florida has to caugh up the difference. If correct, that makes him affordable.

Keeping our aisle seats during the upcoming reseating process may prove more difficult than expected, good problem to have though.
I'm happy for you. You jumped in with two feet: parking, tailgating, etc...

Next year hopefully you can make one of my away game tailgates.

Unfortunately Army could be a casualty due to them joining the American but UConn is rumored to be away.

You also have to wonder what the additional sponsorship revenue that JMA’s naming rights brings to the program does that we were missing out on with Carrier. That additional money probably isn’t chump change and allows us to swim in the deep end a bit.

One of the things that I don’t think has been spoken about yet, if it has I’ll just add my take on the point, is with a massive splash hire like this, you’d think it would excite our current commits and top current players and give us a really good chance to keep them. Obviously I’m sure there’s some Mullen might give a nudge to and advise them it’s not a great fit, but a kid like Tremble is the one I’m thinking of on the commits front, it would be massive to keep him on board and you’d think a hire like Mullen would really make that a possibility.
Our recruiting class isn’t that great, other than a few, so I would expect a lot of nudges

You also have to wonder what the additional sponsorship revenue that JMA’s naming rights brings to the program does that we were missing out on with Carrier. That additional money probably isn’t chump change and allows us to swim in the deep end a bit.
That's a good point.

I hope he gets on a plane after the BC game and this gets done tonight. I’m going to need thumb surgery with the amount of refreshing i’m doing if it’s not official soon.
He doesn’t have to physically be in Syracuse to get a deal done

Our recruiting class isn’t that great, other than a few, so I would expect a lot of nudges
Honestly if we added 2-3 4 stars to this class as it sits it probably would be our best on paper in the last 20 years. It would be a top 40-45 class.

Immediately overnight we would start hearing - wow that Mullen loves to recruit! :)

Honestly if we added 2-3 4 stars to this class as it sits it probably would be our best on paper in the last 20 years. It would be a top 40-45 class.
Add Love and Torrence too.

I'm happy for you. You jumped in with two feet: parking, tailgating, etc...

Next year hopefully you can make one of my away game tailgates.

Unfortunately Army could be a casualty due to them joining the American but UConn is rumored to be away.

Really too bad if it happens, I wanted to go to the Army game. Easy travel from NYC and have ever only been to the campus once before.

Status
Not open for further replies.