Dan Mullen | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why go back to a place that didn't appreciate you when you were there?
Also with Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, now Texas, and Oklahoma coming in, you have no chance of being in the playoffs.
This is a good point in a vacuum, but didn't he leave them?

And your second sentence is a very real consideration.

Well, that's on you. You can only do so much to close a deal. If the girl doesn't want to dance with you, you aren't going to dance.

And that seems to be par for the course at Syracuse.

How about this I think you all have it backwards. Mullen isn’t using us to get more from MSU he is using MSU to get what he wants from us.
This was my thought as well

Also that's definitely not on me that's on Syracuse. Actions speak louder than words.
No. You said if it fell apart, you didn't want to hear well we tried. That is on you. All you can do, as all adults know, is what you can do. If you don't have a dance partner, you don't have a dance partner. It takes two. I think we have a partner. We will know in few days if not sooner.

Listen, regardless of what happens we’re in a war for an SEC level head coach with an SEC school and it seems (considering he’ll be on campus for the 2nd time tomorrow) that we’re winning. Who had that on their Syracuse football bingo card for 2023? We’re more committed to football than ever, big props to ADJW.

Listen, regardless of what happens we’re in a war for an SEC level head coach with an SEC school and it seems (considering he’ll be on campus for the 2nd time tomorrow) that we’re winning. Who had that on their Syracuse football bingo card for 2023? We’re more committed to football than ever, big props to ADJW.
It is just like in the big game recruiting wars. Sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. If that bothers you too much, don't play in that water.

Listen I want this to happen but if it doesn't you can't say we are doing everything possible if it doesn't. I will not accept well we tried attitude.

That’s like saying anyone could make it to the NFL, they just need to try really hard. Some things are not logical. This is one of those. Sorry.

The way Barrie began his sign off kind of sounded like it was his last time in the booth with Mullen.

But I also just smoked a j
IMG_5209.gif

No. You said if it fell apart, you didn't want to hear well we tried. That is on you. All you can do, as all adults know, is what you can do. If you don't have a dance partner, you don't have a dance partner. It takes two. I think we have a partner. We will know in few days if not sooner.

Yeah I said if. If this kind of thing happens more than one I kind of call that a pattern no?

That’s like saying anyone could make it to the NFL, they just need to try really hard. Some things are not logical. This is one of those. Sorry.

Not really the same but go on...

Status
Not open for further replies.