Dan Mullen | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in Gainesville right now visiting my oldest. She has been here with Coach P and Mullen too. She knows absolutely nothing and is of no help whatsoever. That said I love her and Coach Mullen. That’s all.
Best comment on thread

According to the miss st boards it certainly doesn’t sound like Mullens is in the mix from his interest or theirs…. Reading through helped ease my stress

I'm as least stressed about this as I possibly can be.
If we don't get Mullen, Chesney and several other great candidates are viable options. We are in a really good place no matter how it turns.

Well, it was fun while it lasted

Debbie Downer Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

MSU job been basically open all year if Mullen wanted to back and they wanted him back it could have happened. And if he was going back there would be rumors already and their star QB wouldn’t be in the portal if he was getting Mullen
Agreed. Arnett was fired a week before Babers, if there was mutual interest I couldn't see Mullen reaching out about the Cuse job, let alone visiting multiple times. And from the MSU point of view, something must've gone very wrong with their search if they're suddenly throwing a blank check at the guy after two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.