Dan Mullen | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to send out a word of thanks to Clemson and UNC and special to FSU for the wonderful people that you are for making this possible. Bless your hearts.
People are probably perplexed as to what I'm getting at. Well, Clemson, UNC and especially FSU demanded that the ACC implement a performance based payout, they thought they would win the conference all the time or be second and make the playoffs and get all the money. Not so fast my friend. I think Mullen thinks he could win the ACC and get a big payday from an incentive, and that would be just fine for Syracuse. That's what I think.

Mullen, Adazzio, Eddie O…..lol. That would be hysterical..

Getting the band back together on a mission from God.

Would be fun or funny not sure yet. Lol

I just pulled the first link after googling "dan Mullen Florida recruiting". It was a well discussed storyline leading up to his firing. My point in bringing this up is that if a coach is seen as a disinterested recruiter (relative to his conference peers) in the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country I am wary of how he will perform in the Northeast.

Here are some other headlines from the 1st page.

Mullen says the Gators will "do recruiting after the season" despite mounting losses and a class ranked 22nd nationally and 9th in the SEC.
I get it but not having top 5 recruiting classes doesnt mean he is a disinterest recruiter. Ive followed him and his recruiting before. Florida fans were hoping for Urban Meyer type classes. So I get why they were disappointed but Dan classes were a slight uptick from the previous coach classes. If he was to come to SU I wouldn't expect top 25 classes. I would expect him to find gems and develop them. ( Dak Prescott). What he did was Kyle Trask was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom