Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look we know he was here Wednesday to interview
During that interview he MAY have been at practice
Now rumor he should be back at Syracuse tomorrow
Current players and recruits and coaches have started following him on Twitter
There has been no other confirmed on campus interviews from any other candidate
Players and recruits didn’t just randomly start following anyone else from the list.
Co-worker on national tv was dropping hints.

Without any inside knowledge myself all that adds up to like 90% sure he is our coach. How are we not going to give him what he wants and just have him back on campus for the second time in 5 days. While nobody else have ever even been rumored on campus.

IMO if the deal wasn’t done Mullen wouldn’t be coming back. If we couldn’t meet his financial demands we would tell him over the phone and not have him back.

I put 90% only because there could be some late SEC boat load of cash offer that chances his mind but I think that offer would have to come tonight. My prediction if Mullen makes it to campus for the second time he isn’t leaving without signing.

Who says they can pay more than us? We don't know that. Let's let it all play out. And the reports were that he already turned them down once during this process.
My fear is he turned them down, turned to us as leverage knowing they'd counter with something greater, and he gets a sweeter piece of the pie at MSU using our interest as leverage

It depends on what a hc wants. If I’m a spouse I want to be in Wellesley or Brookline vs Solvay. Let’s be real. Syracuse is a better college town but Boston is a cosmopolitan place. It matters to some not all.
holy hell

Why go back to a place that didn't appreciate you when you were there?
Also with Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, now Texas, and Oklahoma coming in, you have no chance of being in the playoffs.
100 percent agree. Great point.

LOL That wasn't much of a comment. If there was a ploy, it would have been much more than just the word Orange

It rose a few eye brows here to say the least.

Me waiting for the music to stop

1700869551712.gif

All of the smoke on the Mississippi State board is pointing to Jeff Lebby and they don’t even mention Mullen as a candidate. One of their mods posted 10 minutes ago that they’re not pursuing Mullen at this time. Although we know things can change in a heartbeat with this kinda stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom