Dan Mullen | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You said if it fell apart, you didn't want to hear well we tried. That is on you. All you can do, as all adults know, is what you can do. If you don't have a dance partner, you don't have a dance partner. It takes two. I think we have a partner. We will know in few days if not sooner.

Toga, your commonsense sleuthing on this vital matter is Outstanding!
In fact, you are outstanding. Out standing in your field - literally. For all of us and we appreciate your loafers-on-the-ground sacrifice.

Your surefire methodology of teasing-out Coach Mullen's location is failsafe and capable of duping even the most sophisticated eluder.

If I were in the Tri-City area I would join you, shoulder to shoulder, with a lighted sign pointed heavenward reading: Flash Your Lights if Dan Mullen is Aboard. Acting in concert, our strategy would flush out any earthbound or airborne conveyance attempting to circumvent our impenetrable trip wire.

Now, to all my fellow Posters-in-Arms, we need back-up @the Hancock Aerodrome and NYS Thruway Toll Booths #s 34-37. Stat!

It's GO time baby. Put on your Orange face paint and get your Saltine Warrior a$$es out in the field. Reconnoiter with purpose. We need real time, actionable intelligence Now!

And remember, Coach Mullen must be brought in Alive. Dan is our friend and possibly our gridiron savior. He may appear normal, but at any moment he might transform into a football coaching God.

PS: If you do intercept him, try not to drive him by Mattydale. Debrief him at Joey's or the Gem Diner.
I'm leaving it all on the Thruway.

Okay, just got home and watched the ACC Prime episode on my DVR. Feel much better now; they didn’t directly ask Thamel which names are in the running, he basically started listing off names of coaches he thought would be a good fit.

He oddly left out Mullen, I think there’s some inside baseball going on.
as long as its not 3d chess

If it ends up being Mullen, does he bring Tim Brewster in?

Keep Nunzio?

Add in Addazzio?

Does Todd Grantham come in as DC or does he try to get Eddie O for a couple years?

Skip was one I really wanted back then also and his dad even said he should come to syracuse. Where is he now?
Birmingham Stallions of the USFL. Won the championship 2 consecutive years but still don’t want him as the SUHC. Discipline would be non-existent.

Toga, your commonsense sleuthing on this vital matter is Outstanding!
In fact, you are outstanding. Out standing in your field - literally. For all of us and we appreciate your loafers-on-the-ground sacrifice.

Your surefire methodology of teasing-out Coach Mullen's location is failsafe and capable of duping even the most sophisticated eluder.

If I were in the Tri-City area I would join you, shoulder to shoulder, with a lighted sign pointed heavenward reading: Flash Your Lights if Dan Mullen is Aboard. Acting in concert, our strategy would flush out any earthbound or airborne conveyance attempting to circumvent our impenetrable trip wire.

Now, to all my fellow Posters-in-Arms, we need back-up @the Hancock Aerodrome and NYS Thruway Toll Booths #s 34-37. Stat!

It's GO time baby. Put on your Orange face paint and get your Saltine Warrior a$$es out in the field. Reconnoiter with purpose. We need real time, actionable intelligence Now!

And remember, Coach Mullen must be brought in Alive. Dan is our friend and possibly our gridiron savior. He may appear normal, but at any moment he might transform into a football coaching God.

PS: If you do intercept him, try not to drive him by Mattydale. Debrief him at Joey's or the Gem Diner.
Well played. Somebody took a creative writing class. ;-)

Just talked to some people. I can tell you two players that are starters and mean a lot to this team are very excited about the potential of Mullen and think if he’s the guy, they have no interest in entering the portal.

Just talked to some people. I can tell you two players that are starters and mean a lot to this team are very excited about the potential of Mullen and think if he’s the guy, they have no interest in entering the portal.
And those are most likely the 2 players JW is trying to prevent from transferring because the players said it needs to be a big name coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom