Dan Mullen | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4764.png
air traffic quiet right now.

The suspense is killing me. The ups and downs. Anxiety. I yelled at my wife that I couldn’t help with bedtime because I was catching up on about 10 pages and had just read Bulldogs rude “MSU is giving a blank check” update and my depression was through the roof.

The suspense is killing me. The ups and downs. Anxiety. I yelled at my wife that I couldn’t help with bedtime because I was catching up on about 10 pages and had just read Bulldogs rude “MSU is giving a blank check” update and my depression was through the roof.
That was a very depressing half hour last night!

Going to be interesting to revisit all this four or five years from now. Especially when BC hires Chesney.
I think Chesney is going to be a fantastic coach. I’m greedy but I’d love both in the program. Mullen to lead us back to prominence and then Chesney to run with it long term. A guy can dream right?

On Reddit, relative consensus seems to be this would be a great hire but are down on his recruiting ability.

I think it’s BS. I get that if you’re at UF, they demand a top five class.

For us, he could definitely have top 20-25 ranked classes. If not higher here and there.

Hire Mullen

On Reddit, relative consensus seems to be this would be a great hire but are down on his recruiting ability.

For us, he could definitely have top 20-25 ranked classes. If not higher here and there.

Hire Mullen
At the risk of getting burned at the stake, and I know we all know this, recruiting here is going to be a totally different animal. Great hire. Scheme and organization will be leap years better, but recruiting in the SEC is not the same.

Hire Mullen
Dan Mullen has only had a few recruiting classes, as a HC that we’re really even remotely close to where we finish typically. Granted, lot of SEC bias, so his classes were definitely inflated. But on the recruiting front, I don’t think we’d do better with any other candidate.

Below is Rivals and a cumulative that covers most of his MSU time. At Florida he was Top 15 ever year, and top 10 twice.

IMG_6652.jpegIMG_6653.jpeg

Hire Mullen
Whether it’s Mullin or Bob recruiting doesn’t work at SU like other schools. You need to find the right talent for SU

we won’t pull in top 25 classes but we can have top 25 teams w right recruits and coaching that rises above subpar

The pasqualoni model in other words

I'll admit, i don't know anything about how private jet travel is booked. Do you make a call like Arnold, "get me the choppa" and you simply get to airport and go? Whatever the case, I see nothing due to arrive to SYR from the Bos/NH area airports on the books, currently

Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 8.37.58 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors