Dan Mullen | Page 117 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been working well for them for years.
Kinda hoping the Rock can come up with a plan to stop it today

The best part of this is there is no way we’re dumping $5-6m on Mullen and then skimping on the staff. Would love to see the assistant pool and who he would bring in. I hope he keeps Nunzio. The rest would probably become casualties.

That’s a big reason Id rather have Mullen. I think he’ll put together a good P5 staff.

That’s a big reason Id rather have Mullen. I think he’ll put together a good P5 staff.
He has to keep Nunzio unless he 's stupid. He has NJ pretty damn well covered and kids coming to SU - he's done a great job this past year recruiting and has been head coach of the two highest ranked high schools in that state Bergen Catholic 60 - 28 and Don Bosco as the OC 112 - 6.

If Mullen backed out of this I'd take him as HC in a second.

You should see what he wears!
MV5BYmY5MzFiN2UtYWEwMC00ZjFhLTkwNGMtOWU0ZDZmZTBjNmJkL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzc5NzUxMz...jpg

Have Clear and no checked bags. I’ve been thru this airport so much, it’s like a second home. Currently at a bar in terminal A!
Is clear superior to TSA? Is the international one worth getting if I will likely fly 2x a year, at most.

Is clear superior to TSA? Is the international one worth getting if I will likely fly 2x a year, at most.

Clear’s usefulness is dependent on where you fly. I’m a huge flyer out of the nyc area so it helps me a lot. Denver had it as well in the south security area.

Def look it up. I also use it for MSG and Yankee Stadium.

A little strange that the it's a done deal with Mullen posters have disappeared.

Is that good or bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.