Dan Mullen | Page 123 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Dino Babers resume before he came here compared to Bob Chesney its no contest

Could Chesney be interviewing here to force BC's hand?

Exactly everyone is saying 95% Mullen. A poster comes in with a new account says Chesney is in Syracuse and everyone flips out. Nobody who has provided this board information in the past ever confirmed he was in Syracuse.
The only thing that concerned me and made me take a step back was us hearing Dan would be in Cuse this morning then he pops up at ESPN, hoping their times were wrong and he was coming in the evening.

The only thing that concerned me and made me take a step back was us hearing Dan would be in Cuse this morning then he pops up at ESPN, hoping their times were wrong and he was coming in the evening.

I dont recall anyone ever saying the morning I think that was just assumed because of the game. He can still make it here today.

I dont recall anyone ever saying the morning I think that was just assumed because of the game. He can still make it here today.
I forget who it was, but we were all looking for flights from Boston to Cuse and they said to check tomorrow morning.

Exactly everyone is saying 95% Mullen. A poster comes in with a new account says Chesney is in Syracuse and everyone flips out. Nobody who has provided this board information in the past ever confirmed he was in Syracuse.

Except 3 other posters who are highly regarded, if you read all the posts, have eluded to the idea that that person may not be trolling.

Except 3 other posters who are highly regarded, if you read all the posts, have eluded to the idea that that person may not be trolling.

Might not be but they never said he was here. My guess is it was possible but they never confirmed it so nobody besides the guy with a brand new account said for 100% certainty that Chesney was in Syracuse this morning

Didn't one used to have to wait a day or two before being accepted to this site? To keep the riff raff out.

Could be nothing, but there is a private plane coming from Worcester (HC) landing in Syracuse in 33 minutes…
IMG_4804.jpeg

Might not be but they never said he was here. My guess is it was possible but they never confirmed it so nobody besides the guy with a brand new account said for 100% certainty that Chesney was in Syracuse this morning

Someone else did, I don't know that poster as well as the other two saying they were surprised by all the Mullen talk since they hadn't heard any of it. Also Jake said rarely does someone pop in with a new account that doesn't actually have legit info. I want it to be Mullen as much as almost everyone else. Just a little nervous it doesn't happen. I'm hoping it does but I think there is something going on to be a little hesitant but not quite sure if it's on Mullen's end or SU pursuing Chesney.

I have no idea who would be the best coach for this program...but this is Syracuse and it is difficult not to imagine that despite Wildhack's best efforts, something like this will happen: Mullen decides not to leave ESPN, Chesney is hired by BC, and SU ends up with Bronco Moskowitz who last coached flag football at Yeshiva in 2015.

I have no idea who would be the best coach for this program...but this is Syracuse and it is difficult not to imagine that despite Wildhack's best efforts, something like this will happen: Mullen decides not to leave ESPN, Chesney is hired by BC, and SU ends up with Bronco Moskowitz who last coached flag football at Yeshiva in 2015.
Can Bronco recruit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors