Dan Mullen | Page 155 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I would absolutely love the next Syracuse University Football Coach to be Dan Mullen. If it is Chesney then all the bashing is not going to help if he is the hire. Especially after I found out yesterday that my two seats if I want to keep them went from $1315.00 to $4400.00. I will support whoever the hire is but I hope it happens soon because I’m dying here. Go Orange!
I’ll absolutely support whoever it is but it’s Mullen or bust for me at this point. He’s the only guy I would crack open the checkbook for. Anyone else I’ll watch the games on tv and take a wait and see approach.

Look I would absolutely love the next Syracuse University Football Coach to be Dan Mullen. If it is Chesney then all the bashing is not going to help if he is the hire. Especially after I found out yesterday that my two seats if I want to keep them went from $1315.00 to $4400.00. I will support whoever the hire is but I hope it happens soon because I’m dying here. Go Orange!
What? thats one hell of a jump... for a bad product

What does this mean? Been following this thread for 3 days. Discussing candidates or approving Dan?
Who knows? But since we are talking bourbon, rental cars and private flights, I thought something like this might be relevant.

There’s only one available college football coach on earth that would justify that kind of increase. Any one besides Mullen and that dome will be a mausoleum.

Anyone remember when chip kelly was at New Hampshire? There was chatter/buzz about someone like that coming straight here. Obviously he went to Oregon as coordinator and then things worked out great for him (and not us). I don’t get any of that innovative energy from chesney, though, where what he does at his level could work at any level and compel us to jump on it while we can. Does anyone else?

There’s only one available college football coach on earth that would justify that kind of increase. Any one besides Mullen and that dome will be a mausoleum.
i was told the club seats would include access to the new club with food and booze included. So it’s not just the seats. It’s equivalent to paying courtside seat prices. Love it or hate it but those seats have been underpriced for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom