Dan Mullen | Page 201 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked up the Blackboard Sports guy, never heard of him, he doesn't have any obvious ties to Cuse or Mullen. Couldn't find his LinkedIn, though.

Fiscarelli...we need fiscarelli to post Mullen to cuse asap!
No tweets since April. He’s clearly been waiting for a big enough story to break!

Attachments

• IMG_3947.jpeg
    IMG_3947.jpeg
    942.1 KB · Views: 113
The fact that nothing else at all is leaking makes me think no other interviews are going on, or those agents would be somewhat likely to leak. Sure seems like it's done or almost done, whether it's Mullen or Chesney.

You want to follow the path of a program that just fired a coach and is paying him $72 mil to sit at home for 8-9 years. I want to party with you cowboy
Just imagine our fanbase changing the course of the hiring process. A&M BoT got spooked by the backlash of fans not wanting Stoops so they go with Elko. We go from thinking we have HCDFM to hiring a guy from the Patriot league ( I was fine w/ Chesney before the Mullen news). Now it would be an absolute total let down and i’d feel bad for Chesney if it’s him.

Even though I have absolutely no solid information, nothing to contribute, and seldom comment… I feel like I would be remiss in my cuse fandom to not make a comment pretending I know for absolute sure there is at least a 50% chance plus or minus , yes or no that Mullen is our next coach and he has secretly hired and vetted an entirely new coaching staff except for the coaches I really like, like TE coach, Offensive coordinator /Quarterbacks coach and Possibly sticking with the current defensive coordinator and the others who you probably like, until he decides to quit and Wildhack has secured a blank check up to and including an undisclosed amount from world wide Cuse alumni fresh from a fly in brunch at General aviation Chicago!!! But I can not reveal the identity or veracity of my sources as they have not …fully verified any truth in the subject matter other than Wildhack has not announced a new coach and is not expected to until sometime after sunrise Syracuse time on Monday but no later than the close of business the 1 st day of spring Practice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom