DANIEL SANTIAGO, IMG HS Hoops Coach | Syracusefan.com

DANIEL SANTIAGO, IMG HS Hoops Coach

Ozone!

Graphics Wizard
952588CC-2711-4685-976D-D751ADF3176B.jpeg

I had the pleasure of meeting the HS Coach at IMG last week while staying at the Marriott in Stuart,Fl.

Great guy and we talked Cuse hoops a bit! IMG is just north of where I live in Naple, Fl. IMG is in Sarasota, Fl.

View attachment 216730
I had the pleasure of meeting the HS Coach at IMG last week while staying at the Marriott in Stuart,Fl.

Great guy and we talked Cuse hoops a bit! IMG is just north of where I live in Naple, Fl. IMG is in Sarasota, Fl.

Did he say he will never send another player to Syracuse as long as Boeheim still draws breath?

This the same guy that played for the Milwaukee Bucks in the mid 2000’s?

View attachment 216730

Sailfish capitol of the world.

It's never too late for revenge, you know.
Funny story, about 15 years later playing softball in the town league, Vinny hits a triple and winds up on third base where I’m playing. He is standing on the base next to me and even on top of the base he’s probably about 5’7”. Briefly, I thought about asking for my money back.

Funny story, about 15 years later playing softball in the town league, Vinny hits a triple and winds up on third base where I’m playing. He is standing on the base next to me and even on top of the base he’s probably about 5’7”. Briefly, I thought about asking for my money back.
Reminded me of Jimmy Nickles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom