Darius Bazley - Players Tribune | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Darius Bazley - Players Tribune

So the Ohio State mafia was so bitter over him decommitting that they pulled some strings to make sure that if they couldnt have him no one could?

Damn that is Regina George Mean Girls-caliber sh--.

I went to a B10 school with no big scandals yet...nevertheless, I sometimes get the feeling the B10 as a whole ain't the wholesome Midwestern bunch they portray themselves to be. :) It's like one giant pedo lovin', sexual assault celebrating ring of dishonor going on over there. Not that other schools don't have problems, but they seem to go next level on being sketchy af.

So, for these people, this was probably just something to do to kill some time on a Saturday afternoon between wrestling tournaments.

Last edited:
I would imagine it’s 10 times worse on the football side.

They apparently have some pull with officiating too...

Only that garbage “school” could get 3 officials assigned to a rivalry game, from Ohio, including a head official that gave a friggin’ Sports Illustrated interview about how he grew up an Ohio State fan.

A whole “school” and state of cooler-pooping asshats.

96C7A5ED-9C46-462D-8DCA-64C5FC817C83.jpeg

Only that garbage “school” could get 3 officials assigned to a rivalry game, from Ohio, including a head official that gave a friggin’ Sports Illustrated interview about how he grew up an Ohio State fan.

View attachment 179585
As someone who also roots for Michigan football you just made my night worse.

View attachment 179585

I was thinking more about our Elite 8 game where they nearly fouled out our whole team. Certainly add the above to the list.

I mean it sucks to be scorned but this dude exploited a loop hole amazingly.

Just look at what happened to a guy like Clarett who essentially pulled the same thing only he actually played and might still be the best freshman I've ever seen on the gridiron.

The move to sit out the G League was a great call. ANd he managed to not stink this year in a reserve role. He wasn't even that high of a recruit. I mean how many minutes does Eli play his Sophomore year if Bazely didn't bolt? And Eli has a good shot to go first round and 'should' get his name called. Bazely might not have been better than him.

I don't care about Bazley. He never wore the orange uniform.

Thompson at least played one year then pulled the last minute transfer to SH. Disappointed at Thompson, couldn't care less about Bazley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom