Day Twenty One Fall Camp: Wed. August 23, 2017 | Syracusefan.com

Day Twenty One Fall Camp: Wed. August 23, 2017

CuseLegacy

Wednesday, August 23

9:20 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Practice #21 (open to media for the first 10 minutes beginning at 9:20 a.m.)

11:35 a.m. Interviews: Select requested offensive players

This was suppose to be the schedule yesterday but they closed practice to the media. Hopefully this is correct for today.

Does anyone know, inside or outside the program, what the deal is (for lack of a better phrase) re: Rex Culpepper? Is he fully healthy? Is he under-preforming? Will he convert to TE? Is he considering/on the way to transferring out? Haven't heard a sniff about him...seems odd to me that Clayton Welsch (sp?) has been getting more print than Rex.

Does anyone know, inside or outside the program, what the deal is (for lack of a better phrase) re: Rex Culpepper? Is he fully healthy? Is he under-preforming? Will he convert to TE? Is he considering/on the way to transferring out? Haven't heard a sniff about him...seems odd to me that Clayton Welsch (sp?) has been getting more print than Rex.

If this was the NFL, I would love to trade Rex for a d-lineman.

Any reason to be concerned w/Devito? Strange time to be out of practice for 3 days since the end of scrimmage on Saturday.

Any reason to be concerned w/Devito? Strange time to be out of practice for 3 days since the end of scrimmage on Saturday.
He has been out for three days? Sounds like he just is sick. Have you seen something besides the Bailey article?