Day Twenty One Fall Camp: Wed. August 23, 2017 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Day Twenty One Fall Camp: Wed. August 23, 2017

Hope he doesn't have Mono...

That was my first thought

The second is if he has something nasty, isolate him, don't need the flu sweeping through the team

I have spoke with him since then. Rest assured he is still around but just not posting right now. He is looking forward to game 1 tailgating. Spoke with shy and tommy is getting over his fever and should be good soon.

I have spoke with him since then. Rest assured he is still around but just not posting right now. He is looking forward to game 1 tailgating. Spoke with shy and tommy is getting over his fever and should be good soon.

Bam, you can't even understand how some of us appreciate your intimate insight. I think many of us would be on a ledge for various reasons if not for your inside knowledge.

Thanks Bam! FWIW, I think you are among the best parent posters to grace this board over the years.

1ulnb2.jpg

Any reason to be concerned w/Devito? Strange time to be out of practice for 3 days since the end of scrimmage on Saturday.
It's all part of the red shirting process:rolleyes:

Would never have guessed pitching great David Wells had the gout.
Funny, remember that!!

Whenever I think of the gout...I think of him.

Pretty sure he missed a start I was going to as well.

Funny, remember that!!

Whenever I think of the gout...I think of him.

Pretty sure he missed a start I was going to as well.
I'm not putting time against this right now, but brainstorming athletes most likely to have the gout would be a fun mental exercise.

A pediatrician told my wife that you should wait until about november.

Or better yet, don't bother getting the shot at all. Rarely does much for current season flu.

Better advice; keep your hands/fingers out of your mouth.

Or better yet, don't bother getting the shot at all. Rarely does much for current season flu.

Better advice; keep your hands/fingers out of your mouth.
I'd like to know why we're so much more susceptible to it now. Schools shut down for a week because so many kids and teachers have it at once. That never used to happen.

I'd like to know why we're so much more susceptible to it now. Schools shut down for a week because so many kids and teachers have it at once. That never used to happen.
Happened in my grade school, and that was in the '50's.