Class of 2014 - DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever he verbals to tonight should definitely have a plan B in mind because I dont see him staying committed anywhere and thats goes for Syracuse to, this kid is all over the place.

Agree with this, my bet he ends up somewhere else at the end

Florida kids once they realize, half their games are Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Nebraska, and only 3 states not in that area, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland will start having second thoughts. Penn State , and Nebraska aren't the same since they went to the Big 10.

I think that's what his mom wants based on her twitter roll. We just gotta get him up for a visit at some point

Every program is a better program than rutgers. And the kid has like 45 offers. He needs an intervention if he picks rutgers.

out of those 45 offers, maybe a quarter of them are legit offers. and the best ones are Syracuse, Rutgers, WVU.

I really hope we move on from this kid after tonight.

other secondary options include illinois' micquell cotton, MAs Lubern Figeroa, Fla Andre Godfrey. I think the bummer is that we lost the recruiting battle (perhaps)

I want Godfrey...

How far is he from our reach right now?

Must be a bit of a way :(

outside of the factories (osu/michigan) florida kids have never cared for the big 10. they are as apt to pick any other conference as they are the big 10. i bet if someone did a roster breakdown there would be more florida kids in the acc and sec than anywhere else. you could probably subtract the florida schools and i'd bet the acc and sec would still have more florida kids. wheezer is dreaming if he thinks there's a bigger pull to play for a northeastern school in the big 10 than the acc.

Lock it up. Put it on the shelf next to that de from nyc from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.