Class of 2014 - DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Deion who is announcing tomorrow? Can't remember who's supposed to announce.

And a quick follow up question: is there a specific time when he'll announce [or is there a press conference scheduled] tomorrow?

2:30

His high school

Not worried ... as others have said, this recruitment will go on to February

@EricWhiteCuse: A half truth is a whole lie.
-Proverb[/quote

I saw this Tweet, not exactly encouraging the day before a big announcement. Based on what has been going on, it seems to fit. If EW is silent tomorrow on Twitter, I am guessing Deion is Rutgers bound.

The only reason ive been holding out hope is that his mother's twitter account posts a lot of pro-SU quotes and messages. Im not feeling overly confident now though . . . - we'll see. a strong year will be the best recruiting tool

The Crystal Ball guy from the Miami Herald who picked Deion to Cuse yesterday flipped back to RU last night. It's a circus I tell you!

The Crystal Ball guy from the Miami Herald who picked Deion to Cuse yesterday flipped back to RU last night. It's a circus I tell you!

Don't get caught up in the madness, who ever Hallmon picks today he will likely flip at leatst 3-5 additional times and I would feel the same way if he picked Syracuse.

I am not sure what the actual attraction to Rutgers is, as it is not the high life of any division 1 tour for these kids, plus the news from last year as well, along with wholesale mistakes by executive staff, but 1 thing is certain. They have something going in recruiting, like them or not, they are getting it done. That doesn't always compute out to how you do in the field, but if Rutgers doesn't win this year or at least be the second best team in the Big East, their glory days, for what they are, will receed as they get hammerd by the B1G meat grinder. But for now at least, as much as I don't like to admit it, they are beating us in recruiting, and have been for some time now. We, on the other hand are developing our players to a much higher level. Regardless, I agree with many of you, this one isn't final until February. Just the way it is and to be truthful, February is all I really care about. We'll be fine, I think we need to focus more on the field and recruiting will take care of itself.

@DeionHallmon: Announcing at 6.30
I was supposed to be before that, and now he is switching his announcement. This kid is all over the place, man. What a crap shoot.

2:30

His high school

Not worried ... as others have said, this recruitment will go on to February
I really dislike that kind of game from kids. Sure tjhey are young and confused but they seem alert enough to keep the fans guessing on their next moves.

Probably gonna be the cesspool known as rutgers (for now). He'll flip if a better program offers late. What's the deal with the #chop thing on twitter? they have weird going on over there.

Probably gonna be the cesspool known as rutgers (for now). He'll flip if a better program offers late. What's the deal with the #chop thing on twitter? they have weird going on over there.

I believe thats leftover from Coach Shady. A reference to chopping the trees down. I believe they eiher used to or still do bring an axe onto the field with them. I believe we have a similar motivational tool as explained from the Sr. video from last year.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/nassib-shamarko-siriki-pugh-lemon-goggins-discuss-senior-year.56203/

Every program is a better program than rutgers. And the kid has like 45 offers. He needs an intervention if he picks rutgers.

I believe thats leftover from Coach Shady. A reference to chopping the trees down. I believe they eiher used to or still do bring an axe onto the field with them. I believe we have a similar motivational tool as explained from the Sr. video from last year.

You would be spot on.

Yeah it's a gay slogan. Chopping trees in New Jersey ?

Keep chopping wood

This is how we chop wood #hardnosed style.
lrg_wood_chopping_steel_hands.jpg

I am not sure what the actual attraction to Rutgers is, as it is not the high life of any division 1 tour for these kids, plus the news from last year as well, along with wholesale mistakes by executive staff, but 1 thing is certain. They have something going in recruiting, like them or not, they are getting it done. That doesn't always compute out to how you do in the field, but if Rutgers doesn't win this year or at least be the second best team in the Big East, their glory days, for what they are, will receed as they get hammerd by the B1G meat grinder. But for now at least, as much as I don't like to admit it, they are beating us in recruiting, and have been for some time now. We, on the other hand are developing our players to a much higher level. Regardless, I agree with many of you, this one isn't final until February. Just the way it is and to be truthful, February is all I really care about. We'll be fine, I think we need to focus more on the field and recruiting will take care of itself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the attraction of RU, at this time, is their entrance into the big 10...say what you will, it is a bigger pull than playing for a northeastern acc team right now.....now granted, this is a start up chance for RU.

many of the SU fans predict RU may fall on its face playing in the eastern division of the big 10...but, that will have to be played out before it hurts RU recruiting...

Hallmon probably verbals to RU tonight...that said, all fl0rida verbals are soft till signing day....he might wind up elsewhere...the the cuse has put in a strong effort here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the attraction of RU, at this time, is their entrance into the big 10...say what you will, it is a bigger pull than playing for a northeastern acc team right now.....now granted, this is a start up chance for RU.

many of the SU fans predict RU may fall on its face playing in the eastern division of the big 10...but, that will have to be played out before it hurts RU recruiting...

Hallmon probably verbals to RU tonight...that said, all fl0rida verbals are soft till signing day....he might wind up elsewhere...the the cuse has put in a strong effort here.

Whoever he verbals to tonight should definitely have a plan B in mind because I dont see him staying committed anywhere and thats goes for Syracuse to, this kid is all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.