Class of 2016 - DB Jared Mayden (TX) to Alabama | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DB Jared Mayden (TX) to Alabama

Proof that Bud should not be taken seriously when talking football is evidenced in the following picture. That ball looks as foreign to his hands as a vaccum cleaner looks in mine. Talk about a lack of ball security...
upload_2015-4-28_16-20-26.jpeg

Oh, God, he used "whiz-bang" in that article. I just about lost it. LMAO.
Ha! I was lost at Orson Welles. I think a whiz bang originated out of WWI which should be about right.

Pictured below: A young Bud Poliquin rides his bike to school.

tumblr_m7qru5zTGJ1qeafupo1_500.gif

Seriously though when is the last time Bud has wrote a some what positive article? His wise guy schtick is atrocious.

Well, clearly. I mean they wouldn't let him print Sh**head in the paper.

Haha well played. Yeah I mean his columns are out of touch with the times. Honestly I think Donna Ditota would make a good columnist, she always has tons of great stories.

I wish someone could edit out his grill on top of his articles, and insert this head shot instead

Dinosaur-Roar-1024.png

I can't believe we haven't been talking about this kid. When's the last time we were in the running for a truly elite CB prospect? I'm very much hoping we can somehow get him on campus for a visit.

You know if he says hes visiting this thread will blow up though! Haha! Most of our fan base still doesn't believe in optimism. It's like Missouri on here, "show me!"

With that said, I'm really excited about the possibility of getting this kid on Campus. Neal, Colon, Dominoes...

I can't believe we haven't been talking about this kid. When's the last time we were in the running for a truly elite CB prospect? I'm very much hoping we can somehow get him on campus for a visit.
As well as establishing a foothold in Texas. Hopefully.

But yeah, lockdown CB's are in the same category as solid DT's. Watching this one patiently.

I listened to the interview from before he spoke with the SU staff and they offered. He seemed very open to hearing from the staff. He also seemed very intelligent and one could tell how much he respects Robert Washington. I can only imagine that his interest in Syracuse has grown after talking with the staff and receiving an offer. He would be one huge domino, particularly with his brother possibly following and with the other high profile players on his high school.

Ahhh, that brings back memories of getting kicked off Missouri's message board after they thought they'd wipe the floor with SU.
I got kicked off their board, too. I think it was because 2 days later I went back and posted "It's Monday..." and in the body, "...and Alec Lemon is still open and just scored another touchdown."

Jek you are the man!

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that when these kids all come up to campus I think there will be unexpected bonding happening when they meet some of the younger kids who also turned down Mich, UF, etc. (I am looking at you Steven, Jake and others) I'm not sure how aware they are of how we have already been accumulating kids who think a lot like they do and had some of the same big name opportunities they do but turned it down for the unique set of circumstances that we are able to offer.

The last play in this should give everyone reason for excitement about what Mayden could bring to the table:

That's fantastic. I really need to learn how to make youtube clips. Anyone have a mashup of highlights from players arriving this year to send to potential recruits as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom